360 Harmonic balancer

-
By the way I had to go through about 10 minutes of snowmobiling pictures to get to that you're welcome.

that is the casting number for the RACE R block....BUT...just cause you have that casting does not me you have an R block...look over by the Dipstick...DO you see a Big R casted into the block?
NO...then you have a standard run of the mill 318 block

that is the casting number for the RACE R block....BUT...just cause you have that casting does not me you have an R block...look over by the Dipstick...DO you see a Big R casted into the block?

I'll have to look and see what casting the X block uses.

Thanks for thumbing through all those snowmobile pics.

Any of them show you assed out?

I already know it's nothing special..
just like the balancer I must have scrapped...

I mean to say X block ...not R block is that casting number

I'll have to look and see what casting the X block uses.

Thanks for thumbing through all those snowmobile pics.

Any of them show you assed out?
by assed out I assume you mean crashed or stuck? No.. only pictures of my friends and wife in those positions LOL

Please remember I did as you asked and produced a picture of another one to prove they're nothing special proving I wasn't talking out of my ***. I hope your sarcastic response wasn't part of your feelings getting hurt...
Never said it was special. Only if it was normal. And apparently, it is not, as it ONLY came through with certain engines,
apparently.

Don't worry, you didn't 'hurt' my feelings.

just looked at 4104230 block rustin away in back yard, it also has degreed balancer,1982 block from a truck with 2 barrel carb...... maybe i wont junk it!

a picture is worth a thousand post.....

xblock.JPG

Just so you know don't get me started on my favorite thing to do...

The only thing I see wrong with that is you have to do that in the SNOW. Nasty, cold, SNOW. Then you sweat like a pig when you *** out and have to pull out the shovel.

Snow is a four letter word.

That's the great misconception of snowmobiling people think it's cold and nasty and it isn't. I'm actually quite warm. But don't tell anybody because I like the whole Forest to myself when I go sledding, I don't want to be like sand lake where there's a million people going everywhere all drunk and everything. Also with a hundred and sixty horsepower and 162 inch power claw track it don't get stuck
The only thing I see wrong with that is you have to do that in the SNOW. Nasty, cold, SNOW. Then you sweat like a pig when you *** out and have to pull out the shovel.

Snow is a four letter word.

-
Back