$400 for used clutch pedal assy!!!!!

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
My God,but some guy's in Canada are out to lunch on thier prices. I contacted a seller via an ad who claimed to have all kinds of Dart parts. So me wanting to convert to 4 speed,I asked how much for a pedal assy?

Yup,$400..you heard me. For a used rusty assy needing restoration.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Don Roger's,so give him a slap reality check if you know this guy....

I could see $400 for all the stuff I need,but by God,Brewers sells reconditioned A body pedals for $350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another case of Barret Jackson brain damage.

There are nut cases on both sides of the border,so i would send him a email with the link to brewers page showing the price and what the parts is and how he comes to his price.Can he charge what ever price he wants,YES,is he going to sell it,NO.Show him the proof,why would I buy a used rusted part for 400$ when a redone part is 350$,it proves that people smoke some really bad stuff,if you buy the right stuff,there are no flash backs to years gone by,mrmopartech

yea....i wouldnt pay more then 150 for one that needs restoration....anything over that price is retarted.

My God,but some guy's in Canada are out to lunch on thier prices. I contacted a seller via an ad who claimed to have all kinds of Dart parts. So me wanting to convert to 4 speed,I asked how much for a pedal assy?

Yup,$400..you heard me. For a used rusty assy needing restoration.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Don Roger's,so give him a slap reality check if you know this guy....

I could see $400 for all the stuff I need,but by God,Brewers sells reconditioned A body pedals for $350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another case of Barret Jackson brain damage.

If you are serious about needing a set, i can set you up with what you need for a lot less. Yeah, $400 is crazy, $100 is more realistic.
You are in Trail right?
My parts and cars are in Cranbrook, not too far away......
Think about it and P.M. me if interested.
Tom.

Don't know the guy-but he has every right to ask any price he wants.When you sell something do you sell it for the price the buyer wants to give for it? If you do,I want to buy some parts from you!!!!Lots of friends of friends on here don't shoot yourself in the foot.

I just sold mine for 100 shipped. WITH the clutch safety switch and brake light light switch.

i just saved a bunch of money by leaving the scene of a accident
just messin lol

he can ask what he wants for the part, after awhile the price goes down for less then haft....seem to happen here quite a bit

Hey Mr Mopatech,I did EXACTLY as you suggested,emailed him the Brewers link,and he emails back that he will take $350?#@&*+:violent1::banghead:

I emailed back,asked him why his is so much,gold plated? Rebuilt? No answere just dodged the question..

I have no problem getting a much lower price and told him he needs to compete with american pricing as I can easily travel to and fro across the border,to get access to a much bigger market. He says he has sold lots of parts. I just can't see it at those prices.

No Biggie.

Mr Zimmer. Im working on another deal through somebody else on a pedal assy for $75. Truthfully I'd like a heavy duty set if I can find it. I'll let you know,and thanks for the help!

Or can the bushings be upgraded to roller bearings on a standard pedal assy?

I got one for ya $2.50

Am I reading this correctly? Two dolla and fifty cent? Or did you misplace a decimal point?

That's a hell of a deal if it's right! And consider it sold...

Heck, if I've still got one I'll trade ya for the auto pedal and some sort of Canadian hockey wearable...................

Lemme know brother....=D>

Wearable? T shirt? Real hockey jersey's can be in the $125 range..

I think my wife paid $45 for my alternate design (read knock off) canucks hockey jersy at wally world

Ah, Canadians and hockey- it's as necessary for life in the "Great White North" as oxygen! Just kidding, I actually like Canada a lot

Hey no harm done! It's true fo me,I live and breath Canucks hockey. I love the game,and even at the local junior level. There is something about ice and Canada. It's like our natural habitat or something!

damn dude, got any more? i need another set...lol

Yeah right. I been tryin to sell the damn thing for months. Nobody would bite. I do have another set, but those are for my rat rod.

Am I reading this correctly? Two dolla and fifty cent? Or did you misplace a decimal point?

That's a hell of a deal if it's right! And consider it sold...
Ok-come and get it.

Ah, Canadians and hockey- it's as necessary for life in the "Great White North" as oxygen! Just kidding, I actually like Canada a lot

No, beer is what fuels most hockey fans... Killians Red.
My son plays goalie for the Molson distribution center.......in Harrisburg PA!
Good gig if you can get it.

No Resto, just a Canucks cap and the auto pedal is fair.

I gotta dig deep in the barn. I'll know Saturday.
Need anything else? Maybe I can work up to a jersey!!!:blob:

-
Back