$400 for used clutch pedal assy!!!!!

-
No, beer is what fuels most hockey fans... Killians Red.
My son plays goalie for the Molson distribution center.......in Harrisburg PA!
Good gig if you can get it.

No Resto, just a Canucks cap and the auto pedal is fair.

I gotta dig deep in the barn. I'll know Saturday.
Need anything else? Maybe I can work up to a jersey!!!:blob:

That sounds do-able on my end. I'll be able to get a canucks cap for sure local,it's all over the place around here.

Apparently my Canucks have this bad guy image,lol. I can't imagine why.....:wack:

The last nasty low down rotten canuck was Tod brutaltuzzi,the ape that sucker punched another player in the back of the head,ended his carreer.
Todd got promptly traded,and the Canucks are vastly better and different now than in those sad days Todd played with my favorite hockey team.I really dislike players of Todd's ilk. Brutality doesnt belong in any sport.
Other than that,I cant think they are any worse than any other team in the brutality department. It's hockey..

I got one for ya $2.50

I'll meet you at the swap meet in Columbia in two weeks? Might even throw a couple bucks your way for gas. Shoot me a PM if your interested in selling.

I have been looking at a complete pedal and linkage set up for $175 locally.

I wSucky enough to go to Calgary last year which is one beautiful city. Don't go in the winter as it was -39 the other night. But some beautiful women up there and some great cars. Walked into a bar during a Oilers/Flames game... That was a pretty crazy site

I wanna puke. I threw away a half dozen of the things a few years ago because I didn't realize anyone else wanted this crap...

I wanna puke. I threw away a half dozen of the things a few years ago because I didn't realize anyone else wanted this crap...

well dang.....that sucks!!

if any one else has a pedal assembly they'd like to sell, PM me. :)

Thanks.

I'll meet you at the swap meet in Columbia in two weeks? Might even throw a couple bucks your way for gas. Shoot me a PM if your interested in selling.

I have been looking at a complete pedal and linkage set up for $175 locally.

Good on ya! Call his bluff ..

He aint got no $2.50 pedal assy......:blob:

I gave up on this guy with the $400 pedals..Totally polite about it after I sent him an ebay link for pedals under $100,but refuses to budge about price.

Im guessing he's a talker,not really interested in selling stuff. Just want's to boast about what he has.

I'd rather throw mtself under a bus than waist another moment on this moron.

Here's his ad!
http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php/product/1212391/cat/500

So if you think he will drop prices for you,go right ahead and try. I really dont think he sells much of anything with that amount of brain damage.

Good on ya! Call his bluff ..

He aint got no $2.50 pedal assy......:blob:

I gave up on this guy with the $400 pedals..Totally polite about it after I sent him an ebay link for pedals under $100,but refuses to budge about price.

Im guessing he's a talker,not really interested in selling stuff. Just want's to boast about what he has.

I'd rather throw mtself under a bus than waist another moment on this moron.

Here's his ad!
http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php/product/1212391/cat/500

So if you think he will drop prices for you,go right ahead and try. I really dont think he sells much of anything with that amount of brain damage.
He doesn't have to drop his prices just for you!At least he doesn't come on here with this -poor me-gimme free parts-everyone is too expensive-everyone else should pay but I don't have too attitude.You wanted a cheep price-I gave you one!!!! Come get it!!! It costs money to find and take these parts off.But that is something you expect others to do for you.If you don't put out an effort-you don't deserve them!!!!

Wow I dont know that I deserve to be attacked in this manner. If you dont like my thread,please dont respond. Your nieghbour is calling you out on your cheap price btw. So sell it for $2.50 to him,he's closer and can come get it.Or are you simply lying about your price to make a pointless point?

Nope he doesnt have to drop his prices,but it just means he doesnt get my money! There are plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of pedals out there. My point is no-one else is getting $400 for pedals,so why should he?

I never asked anyone for parts,the donation thread was started by a friend here. They simply gave them to me. Some folks are willing to help others in need. Obviously you arent one of them.

I have put 17 yrs of effort into my car..I have found plenty of parts the hard way. Im just not idiot enough to pay $400 for pedals. If you like his price,go ahead and buy them.

Please dont attack me again,or I will report you.

It sounds like you tried to put his pricing into reality and help him make a sale. I don't see anything wrong with that.

$400 is just an attempt at gouging or ripping somebody off. People that don't research things will get taken.

Thanks for that dustercrazy! Thats exactly what I was trying to do. I want pedals am willing to pay market value,but this guy want's well above market value and cant justify why. I sent him a link from ebay (above post) to show him what he is competing against.

Yes I am an advocate for those of us that dont like mopar price gouging,and there are many here who agree mopar parts are priced out of greed.
I mostly pay for my parts. There has been actually very small amount of free stuff come my way,but I am extremely greatfull for it! In fact I can count on one hand the amount of donators I have.

However,that being said;

If I get a discount on a part from a a member,it's because I WORKED FOR IT,and deserve it.

Some folks here sympathise with my having M.S and had to give up my job.These are the folks who really count...

Wow I dont know that I deserve to be attacked in this manner. If you dont like my thread,please dont respond. Your nieghbour is calling you out on your cheap price btw. So sell it for $2.50 to him,he's closer and can come get it.Or are you simply lying about your price to make a pointless point?

Nope he doesnt have to drop his prices,but it just means he doesnt get my money! There are plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of pedals out there. My point is no-one else is getting $400 for pedals,so why should he?

I never asked anyone for parts,the donation thread was started by a friend here. They simply gave them to me. Some folks are willing to help others in need. Obviously you arent one of them.

I have put 17 yrs of effort into my car..I have found plenty of parts the hard way. Im just not idiot enough to pay $400 for pedals. If you like his price,go ahead and buy them.

Please dont attack me again,or I will report you.
Your point is null and void.His parts-his price!!!I don't need to buy his parts-I have plenty of my own,some better and some worse.Obvoiusly!!!!Attack you?????Simply stating facts!!!

Realisticly these things sell for around $75 US at swap meets because I sell them all the time.If you show up at the nats or Carlile asking $150 for a clutch pedal your going to be carting it home. I ran into one a couple of weeks ago on craigslist if I can find the guy number.

Your point is null and void.His parts-his price!!!I don't need to buy his parts-I have plenty of my own,some better and some worse.Obvoiusly!!!!Attack you?????Simply stating facts!!!

Whatever...If your jealous and would like to have multiple sclerosis,please feel free to go get it. Im sure you will be
"deserving" of it..

..............Hey Paul.............make a trip out this way in the spring and u can have a pedal assembly and 4 gear hump from a 75 dart sport.......all u have to do is take them out............kim..............

oldkimmer,THANKS!

That's the kind of offer I just love to get. It's even possible I may be coming your way,as my nephew has gone got himslef engaged to a lovely young lady. Wedding bells in the future!

He lives out your way,Saskabush.

See d5667? I dont ask,folks offer. If your really jealous of this,like I said go get yourself irrevocably sick,give up your $65K+/yr job because you have NO CHOICE and Im sure someone will come along and abuse you mightily. I dont like having a monopoly on this so I really hope you can join me here in your near future.

Also if you think folks arent paying enough for mopar parts,go start a thread suggesting we all start paying more. Im sure it will go over well. After all,ever time I start a thread bitching about high prices I get support. Im sure there are plenty of folks on your side of the arguement who think we dont pay enough right?

Cmon I dare you to start a lets pay more thread...your conviced Im some sort of bad guy just out to get free stuff,so prove it.

...hows your $2.50 4speed pedal sale going? your quick to judge Paul, lets see if you do the right thing. I bet you wont. i'll bet you $25 towards paul's pedal fund that your not man enough to put you pedals where your mouth is.

He doesn't have to drop his prices just for you!At least he doesn't come on here with this -poor me-gimme free parts-everyone is too expensive-everyone else should pay but I don't have too attitude.You wanted a cheep price-I gave you one!!!! Come get it!!! It costs money to find and take these parts off.But that is something you expect others to do for you.If you don't put out an effort-you don't deserve them!!!!
Damn man, Leave the attitude in the Politicial Forums!

No PM received yet?!?

how the sale going? i see your seller has posted else where here today, did you make a deal yet on the pedals? pretty quick to hack other people i sure hope that he is a man of his word rather than a loudmouth.

I see parts here for 2-3X what I know they sold for a week earlier. It takes some self control to not tell the seller that he;s way off mark, but I just move on. Nothing to a friend telling you your wack, but when you tell a stranger, watch out! Peace out!

how the sale going? i see your seller has posted else where here today, did you make a deal yet on the pedals? pretty quick to hack other people i sure hope that he is a man of his word rather than a loudmouth.

He sure is looking more and more like just another mouth piece.Ya offered it up at $2.50 and I'm willing to let this price offer pass to the next fella,Im a nice guy that way..BrianT,I'm 100% O.K with it,please feel free to let him put his mouth where his money is!

-
Back