Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg miller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Headers from 1971 dodge demon 440 rb big block
Stahl 2 inch fender well headers with slip on collectors.
4 inch collectors to 4 inch pipe that dumps between back of door and tire.
4 inch flowmaster mufflers, system held together by band clamps and welds also has o2 bungs welded into collectors one in each. There is header wrap on most of the headers which dramatically cut down on under hood temperatures some of it may need replaced, there is also heat shields on a few pipes where I thought it was necessary. There are a few places where the tube were slightly adjusted for fitment (nothing drastic). Pipe for cylinder 8 was fixed ( tig welded not mig welded). Did not have to pull motor or loosen motor mount to take headers out or put them in. On passenger side I put a small (1/4 inch ) tack weld to hold into collector. The reason I am changing the exhaust is to make the car quieter.
Please look at pictures if you have any questions please ask.
Would like to sell locally or you can pick up. Would consider dropping of at a pack and ship place for you but the shipping would extra and probably expensive. Zip code 19351 Southeast Pa. near MD. and DE.
They never have seen rain or water.This system commands authority,it is the best and most aggressive sounding. please check out the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8xLiUpaAwk
I am asking $650 for the system. Gregg

First off welcome to the best dam site on the net.if I mist it on the welcome thread; that's a good price I think my
boy just sold mine for damn near that for a cheap set of Hookers.I personally don't like them they're hard to put a nice size tire on with them that doesn't rub and the noise under the or outside the the door will definitely get to you after awhile.not to mention the way they look with a full or complete sysum.I like the chasei headers they cost about 2 or 300.00 more than what you're selling them for but worth the extra money,I have three sets of them and love them,,,,,,,,good luck with the sale im sure they will go fast.....Artie

ps how close are you to me,21780 I'll look da!!!

Greeg I would do a welcome post before selling you will be hard pressed to get offers when you have just joined FABO . But welcome to FABO Great site great people

I'm 30 miles North of Baltimore and 30 miles south of Philidelphia. 8 miles from Newark DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back