4bbl on 2bbl intake

-

rigrunner

rigrunner
Reaction score
i recently picked up a 4bbl carb and intake swaped it out had problem with the intake and ended up going back with the 2bbl due to lack of funds. my carb is junk and i have a good 600 edelbrock performer. my question is if i buy and adapter to put the 4bbl on the 2bbl intake will it work untill i can get a good intake? i have heard both good and bad about this but right now 20 bucks is better than 200. all help greatly appreciated thanks:read2:

save your money and get the intake the car will probably run better with the 2b than with that set up you should beable to pick up a used one for around 75to 100 bucks on this site or ebay but I would stick with this site..what your car will waste in gas with that set up you could do this that's my opinion....Artie:clock::cheers:

save your money and get the intake the car will probably run better with the 2b than with that set up you should beable to pick up a used one for around 75to 100 bucks on this site or ebay but I would stick with this site..what your car will waste in gas with that set up you could do this that's my opinion....Artie:clock::cheers:
thats what i was afraid of. thanks though i think ive found a good used intake its a factory cast iron one but cheap

-
Back