5 speed Dakota tranny?

-
what is the advacne adapter you talked about ???? any pics of the dakota hyd unit??? very koool,,,any gear ratios in that tranny your adapting???

nice swap your doing ,,,

this is the stock Dakota Hydraulic. Here I serviced the non-serviceable Assy. (cleaned, new fluid).

Advanced Adapters is a company who sells Conversion clutch plates. Mine is for a Toyota Truck 1 1/8-21spline. P/N 716105

SL270342small.jpg

Yep. I'm a member and past Prez, Vice Prez, and Activities dude. And south of Ft.Worth is a nicer way of saying I live at the edge of the known Universe....also known as Alvarado. It's the intersection of I35W and Hwy 67.

OK, now you're killin' me. Since I don't know people by car counts, I'm gonna run home, check the club roster and see who lives in Alvarado.

I will probably feel like an idiot when I figure it out.:idea1:

BTW - Since you're a member, you should be getting something from me every month...I'm put the newsletters together.:-D

Just checked the roster....HAHAHA!!!! :toothy7:

WTF are the chances of THAT? Yeah, I feel stupid ](*,)

So how have you been????

:toothy10: Pretty good for the most part....'cept for needing to part with my runner. That sucks. Other than that, just tryin to cool my jets down here in this 1/2 horse town. I missed the picnic. It's really easy to loose track down here at the edge of the known Universe. :sleepy2:

Life treating you OK I assume:thumrigh:

-
Back