/6 cRaZyNESS

-
Why can’t we fab up a slanty tunnel ram for it. Run two of those carbs. That would piss many off just because. And I love that!
Aussie speed makes that setup. Blower, too.
TUNNEL RAM SLANT.jpg
BLOWER SLANT.jpg

Ok, we are on a roll. Let’s get Rusty his tunnel ram. Let’s get a go fund me and do it.

I’d start one but I don’t have a clue how to do it.
It has to be legit, something like funds for breaking the slant six speed record on the salt flat. lol

Ok, we are on a roll. Let’s get Rusty his tunnel ram. Let’s get a go fund me and do it.

I’d start one but I don’t have a clue how to do it.
I'm not doin that again. Last time I did it was years ago when Kitty and I almost lost the house. I'm not gonna name names, but someone from this very site contacted gofundme and told them it was a scam. Thankfully though, we were able to overcome that issue and we're doing some better now. The gofundme was just a joke. I'd never do that for car parts. There are lots of people really in need besides that. I just fairly recently donated to Steve Magneta's gofundme and was glad to do it. It wasn't much, but it was something.

I know you were joking, but who was the scum ball , is the jerk still here.
I'd really rather not say. They actually sent me a PM and told me they did it. Immediately after the gofundme was shut down, I put all the cats up for adoption on Facebook. Thankfully, we ended up not having to do that.

I'd really rather not say. They actually sent me a PM and told me they did it. Immediately after the gofundme was shut down, I put all the cats up for adoption on Facebook. Thankfully, we ended up not having to do that.

Did you ask him WHY he would do a thing like that??

That can earn someone an *** beating for stuff like that. Especially if his actions caused you to give up your cats.

People just want to screw other people. Unless I knew for a FACT someone was scamming go fund me or something like that they should be exposed.

But you damn well better KNOW they are scamming the system or you literally destroy someone reputation for no reason.

That’s some buuuuuuuuuuuuuull **** right there.

BTW, I don’t remember that Rob. When did all this happen?

Did you ask him WHY he would do a thing like that??

That can earn someone an *** beating for stuff like that. Especially if his actions caused you to give up your cats.

People just want to screw other people. Unless I knew for a FACT someone was scamming go fund me or something like that they should be exposed.

But you damn well better KNOW they are scamming the system or you literally destroy someone reputation for no reason.

That’s some buuuuuuuuuuuuuull **** right there.

BTW, I don’t remember that Rob. When did all this happen?
It's been several years ago. Leanna would remember it. She was gonna try and help me rehome them. Everything was above board. I had a good explanation of what happened on there and everything. No biggie. God looked out for us and I am forever thankful.

-
Back