6 pack finally in duster

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Finally got my 6 pack motor in my 71. Juggling between this car and my brothers camaro. While the motor was out I painted engine bay(black I know but it a driver, not sure on what color car will be yet and top of fenders hood and roof are black). Did all new control arm bushings, boxed lower arms, new steering box, 2.5 full exhaust with magnaflows, 3 core aluminum radiator, cut hood for air cleaner to fit under dual snorkel. Also pulled vinyl top off and painted roof/pillars/cowl/top of fenders and engine cay over.

motor is a 340 6 pack
10.1 forged flat tops
cut crank, new bearings, arp rod bolts
double roller with tensioner
lifter valley baffel
eastwood cermaic paint
lunati .496/.513 cam
2.02 j heads ported/polished/valve job
electronic igintion 20 initial 34 all in

its not perfect but isnt a show car, just a driver that runs real good lol

Nice ride! Hey how is that champion radiator working for you? I just bought one for my 68 cuda its the 22 inch 3 core. Let us know how the beast runs!

Attachments

• radiator 002.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 242
Yea it was a champion rad.. with the stock one would run 210, with the new one 185-190 all the time no matter temp or how hard I run it with a 180 thermostat.

I will have to take a picture of hole I cut, just a rectangle enough to clear the aircleaner. Still need to clean the edges up when I repaint the hood . I want to make a pan with foam to seal it 100 percent

That's very nice

ditch that orange control box , they are junk

A chrome mopar box works well

-
Back