-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chryslerfat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have attached a pic of sheet metal and frame rails. I do have other pieces as I have scrapped 3 Cudas this spring 1 was a 64 the other 2 were 65`s.
1965barracuda068.jpg

I need pass side tinted door glass & both l & r rear tinted quarter glass for my 66 cuda if you have them pls send pics. I would like none scratched,chipped or delaminated glass thanks dartin jack "John" sorry can you price the glass too

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:C Fat, you have any kick panels the would fit my 63 val.??? for like a dollar or two ??:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: and can you pay the shipping as well ??? :snakeman: ...............................but really ,do you have any ?? ..........................and do you have any armrests ,my wagon has 65dart doors on it

I need pass side tinted door glass & both l & r rear tinted quarter glass for my 66 cuda if you have them pls send pics to my PM I would like none scratched,chipped or delaminated glass thanks dartin jack "John" sorry can you price the glass too
Sorry no glass at this time that is seperate from what is in the doors I have.

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:C Fat, you have any kick panels the would fit my 63 val.??? for like a dollar or two ??:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: and can you pay the shipping as well ??? :snakeman: ...............................but really ,do you have any ?? ..........................and do you have any armrests ,my wagon has 65dart doors on it
I will get a pic of the kick panels when I get a pic of the 1/4 for the member that asked for the 1/4 pic. I have that heater motor ring also for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back