63 valiant convertible?

-

HYCLE

Reaction score
Please point me in the right direction for finding exterior trim parts. I have a 63
Valiant Signet Convertible with many missing parts. I don't even know what all is missing, since I have never owned a Valiant before.
Is there a good place to find a factory parts catalog? Is there a collision repair guide with pictures?

This would be another possibility.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Illustrated-MoPar-Parts-Manual-for-1963-Plymouth-Dodge-Chrysler-Imperial-/221366795703?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item338a7d3db7&vxp=mtr"]Illustrated Mopar Parts Manual for 1963 Plymouth Dodge Chrysler Imperial | eBay[/ame]

There are a couple of original parts manuals on eBay but they are more expensive than this reprint.

Please point me in the right direction for finding exterior trim parts. I have a 63
Valiant Signet Convertible with many missing parts. I don't even know what all is missing, since I have never owned a Valiant before.
Is there a good place to find a factory parts catalog? Is there a collision repair guide with pictures?

Hi- i have lots of spare 63 valiant trim pieces- best bet is to get a factory parts manual and you will se exactly what you need. You could also derive what is missing /needed from the many pics online for 63 valiants. Just google 63 valiant convertible gallery and you will find many images. let me know what you need and i would be happy to help you, as with any other parts/info you need. Have restored many valiants. and several a body convertibles.

Hi- i have lots of spare 63 valiant trim pieces- best bet is to get a factory parts manual and you will se exactly what you need. You could also derive what is missing /needed from the many pics online for 63 valiants. Just google 63 valiant convertible gallery and you will find many images. let me know what you need and i would be happy to help you, as with any other parts/info you need. Have restored many valiants. and several a body convertibles.

It looks like I am missing the lower part of the front grill and the rear fender trim on both sides. It also appears I have a chrome arrow on the right side and none on the left side.

From what I can tell the chrome arrow at the bumper level is not shown on a 63 parts book. Is that normal for a 64 to have that part and not a 63.

The other part of trim I can't find is on the leading edge of the front fenders and is a continuation of the chrome trim on the front edge of the hood.

I also can't find tail light asemblies or headlight bezels.

Maybe someone knows a supplier for these 1963 convertible parts.

Post a picture or 2 of your car to give everyone an idea of what you are working with

There was a convertible 63 or 64 sitting off highway 11 just east of Knoxville tenn a few years ago that was on what looked like just a parts car. If anyone is interested I will see if I can find the pictures I took

Across the street was junk yard and where this was there must have been 50 old cars lined up like used car lot.

-
Back