64 Barracuda slow going.

-
Wow! Looks great.
Take your time with assembly.soft paint...

gives me a dam hard on just seeing it come back to life , BEEN THERE DONE THAT , I need that RUSH AGAIN KEEP ROCKN BRO

Ok so I'm almost done and I added vinyl racing stripes like the formula s had.
It took me 4 hours to apply but only 25 minutes to remove Lol.
Looked great from 20 ft away but I got too many bubbles in the vinyl and decided to scratch the whole stripes thing.
Maybe when I can afford to I'll have a shop paint some on.

20180508_173353.jpg

20180508_192416.jpg

20180508_173546.jpg

I had to apply door decals to the fleet trucks every spring. Not an easy thing keeping the bubbles at bay.
Need ALL the proper stuff. Even then its a crapshoot.

I had to apply door decals to the fleet trucks every spring. Not an easy thing keeping the bubbles at bay.
Need ALL the proper stuff. Even then its a crapshoot.
I hear ya. Problem is now I want the stripes but I'm out of money Lol.

So this last weekend I finally took my 64 Barracuda down to so cal and gave it back to my dad. He absolutely was surprised and thrilled. It made all the hard work worth it.
The next morning he and my mom took it for a cruise down to the local diner for breakfast to show it off and hang out.
Thanks again go everyone here on FABO for all the help and advice, I've learned so much from you all. Now I wish I had a garage so I could buy another one and do it again Lol.
Even though I dont own the 64 anymore I'm still going to be active on here and enjoying learning a lot about A bodies.
:thankyou::usflag:

-
Back