67 BARRACUDA EXT. TURN SIGNALS

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Could you get exterior turn signal indicators on a 67 barracuda ? If so were they on the fenders or the hood ? Also if they did does the wiring harness have a plug for them ?

For the 67 model year there was no option for hood/fender mounted turn signal indicators. For the 68 model year they were part of the light package and the under hood was actually modified with holes (provisions) to run the wires (they are hood mounted) through the reinforcement ribs. One way to easily tell if its a 67 or 68 hood (most people think they are the same).

so if i wanted to add a pair to my 67 i would have to splice into the front park lights
Hate to say it or get yourself a 68 under hood wiring harness and don't use/install the side marker lights, maybe 69 I have seen one to know if the provisions are actually there by default

so if i wanted to add a pair to my 67 i would have to splice into the front park lights

I put them in my front fenders just about even with the radiator cradle /centered in the fender , and connected them to my turn signal wiring , looks good and nice to see ur turn signals are working on a 58 yr old car , w/out looking at the dash ...

I put them in my front fenders just about even with the radiator cradle /centered in the fender , and connected them to my turn signal wiring , looks good and nice to see ur turn signals are working on a 58 yr old car , w/out looking at the dash ...
i made a custom dash w/ aftermarket gauges i dont have the indicators on the dash any more like to know if they are working so i figured why not put a pair of exteriors on

-
Back