67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
this is it

20231221_164054.jpg

That’s hard to believe (not saying I don’t believe you) because they have such a good reputation for being awesome pumps. I’d be interested to hear what is happening with them on your car.

the motor wont tuen on unless i spin it then it runs slow and noisy. if i just touch the pigtail on the pump at the housing. it will audibly change speed. once i kick start it will run but sloowwww

Car running this year? Only reason I ask is cuz I’m going to flying H and thought it would be cool to see your car running lol.

Car running this year? Only reason I ask is cuz I’m going to flying H and thought it would be cool to see your car running lol.
my cars in pieces for now. changing over to cnp ls coils and big wire harness. cleaning my fuel lines, cell injectors out getting cleaned once again and flowed etc... may be out in july, but i dont care if it ever runs again. im spent. last outting was first tnt and it ran like total ****. nothing changed from putting it away in november. so im just burnt the **** out with it.

my cars in pieces for now. changing over to cnp ls coils and big wire harness. cleaning my fuel lines, cell injectors out getting cleaned once again and flowed etc... may be out in july, but i dont care if it ever runs again. im spent. last outting was first tnt and it ran like total ****. nothing changed from putting it away in november. so im just burnt the **** out with it.

This is honestly why my heads up car is sitting. I’ve rebuilt that 572 three different times for 15 passes. Not because it needed it but because I’m an idiot that has issues. At 68 I know by myself I can’t play that game so hopefully I’ll get it out and make some 8 second NA passes at test n tune and maybe use it as my backup 1/8 mile bracket car.

Man. Sorry to hear that. It’s been one thing after another.

-
Back