[SOLD] 67 to 72 Barracuda fast & notchback Darts Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A727 full insp shield & small cover
727 large yoke 30 spline
convertible door wedge decent (1)
67 cuda cnv or coupe d/s door jam pillar (the striker side of door)
67 cuda cnv trunk panel upper & lower trim
67 cuda d/s grill surround decent
67-69 cuda d/s rear window regulator
67-69 conv rear panels decent
67-69 cuda or dart cnv d/s door window edge chrome (or whole window non tint preferred)
thanks dave...
I have a few things but let me take a look so I can tell exactly what I have.

Really Eddy send him a pm. You don’t need to post your parts in my post. Better yet, why don’t you ever post parts in the for sale section and Only in parts cars?
Arrrrg matey. Only a scurvy pirate be steppin on your toes. Have the mods make him swab the poop deck.

Last edited:
Dave Convertible beltline/boot trim spears?? Also bumper guard cushions Need nice only 2 ea. or each.
looking for trunk gutters 67-69 Dart also need the piece of the quarter that joins to them. Yes I know about the AMD gutters they wont work because I need the quarter panel section with them.
thanks mike

would you happen to have any 67,68,69 barracuda rear seat chrome fish emblems that go in the center of the seat back? Need 2 let me know if you have any and how much, thanks

Looking for surrounding sheet metal and flip top gas cap/ tube from a charger or fastback cuda..... Got anything?

looking for trunk gutters 67-69 Dart also need the piece of the quarter that joins to them. Yes I know about the AMD gutters they wont work because I need the quarter panel section with them.
thanks mike
I do not have this parts. thanks for asking

Dave I'm looking for a pillar trim for my 70 Duster ..Black if possible. Got any that are not cracked?

(ignore, found a set). Do you have a set of 67-72 A-Body 273 or 318 metal brackets that bolt to the motor and the motor mounts bolt to them?

If so, how much?

Last edited:
How about any rear valance, trunk extention or outter wheel house right side?
I have rear NOS rear Valance dual and single cut outs
I Have NOS trunk finish panel in factory box
I also have New AMD stuff My friend is a dealer. we match any price or beat but shipping usually shipping kills the deals. Best deals are for locals

(ignore, found a set). Do you have a set of 67-72 A-Body 273 or 318 metal brackets that bolt to the motor and the motor mounts bolt to them?

If so, how much?
Sorry had some family issues. I do have them. But glad some else was able to help you while I was out.
thanks for asking

No 67 trunk trim.
thanks for asking
Need 71 duster dash harness, front windshield, front and rear bumper bracket mounts, front metal valance piece, goes between bumper and grille, front grille, instrument cluster (non rallaye) back seat ( not the part u sit down on) and maybe other parts like interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back