68/69 horn retainer, horn switch, and horn pad (color optional) for 3 spoke woody

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pntastar69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 68/69 horn retainer, horn switch, and horn pad (color optional) for the 3 spoke woodgrain steering wheel. Part number for the horn retainer is 2925135 (68/69 only). Pix would be great, pm me.

Looking for a 68/69 horn retainer, horn switch, and horn pad (color optional) for the 3 spoke woodgrain steering wheel. Part number for the horn retainer is 2925135 (68/69 only). Pix would be great, pm me.

eBay is where I find them if no one here has a good affordable part. The last set I bought eBay was between $25 and $27 but I am thinking $25 and some change.

I have the complete 69 retainer set with switch if you still need it. Let me know

"Set" as in all 3 pieces for $27 ???? Was that 30 years ago?

Yes complete set with black pad and steering wheel nut. 30 years ago... No, I picked them up about 8 to maybe 10 months ago. I see them go through eBay with cracked steering wheels every know and then. There was one about a month ago that sold for under $30.

You have to do searches other than the part numbers.

This one just sold with a steering wheel that looks easily restorable for $99.99 and only had one bidder.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-1967-68-68-BARRACUDA-FORMULA-S-DELUXE-STEERING-WHEEL-AND-HORN-CAP-340-/310437343545?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item484781f139&nma=true&si=6JP%2FqBVZREZez7MWltHD2QJEdGA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

While this isn't a rallye wheel you can see it is up with a buy it now for $39.95.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-1968-PLY...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c277101f7&vxp=mtr

They are around and do show up. If the parts are with a horrible steering wheel, I would send a message to the seller to ask if he would ship the parts I needed. That is how I aquired the rare seat medalions, head rest brackets and all the other hardware for my 1968 Barracuda bucket seats. I paid less for all the parts than a seller on here had just the medalions listed for on eBay. I don't mind stepping up and paying a fair price for parts so don't take what I am saying that way. I just like to pay a fair price based off the real market.

I have a few more ways to locate these parts that I am not going to share so work on your searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back