Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im ready to sell..

Hello, I have for sale a 1969 Barracuda Mod Top coupe. This is an original Mod Top interior only car. It came with the Mod interior. These are really unique and different cars.

This car is a good builder, and should be built. It is rare and different, and hey it's a Barracuda! This is a factory V8 automatic car. The bucket seats and console are still there too. The hood is not in the picture, but the original hood is in great shape and comes with the car.

I sold the car about a year ago, and the listings are still on this site. The guy who bought the car has not been able to pick up the car and his situation has changed. I am helping him out and reselling it.

The car is still in the same place it was when I advertised it previously and is still in the same basic condition. The only thing that has changed is now the car has a clean Oklahoma title in my name.

$2500 Trades are possible for all kinds of guy stuff. I am a trader, and I will fish with another guys bait too. lol

Here is a link to a CL ad. You can search this site for the pics, VIN tag info and previous discussion about it.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/3174532732.html

My contact info is in the CL ad. Email, call or text for quicker response. I am not able to check this site regularly. And my connection isnt letting me get another photo up in reasonable time. I'll try again later.

Attachments

• 1969 Mod Top Barracuda.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • 1969 Mod Top Barracuda 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,404
another pic call, text, or email with questions

Attachments

• 69 Mod Top 03.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,553
more pics

Attachments

• 69 Mod Top 2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,530
  • 69 Mod Top 4.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,527
wow i would take this off your hands if it weren't so far away

Newer better pics! newer for sure.. bigger I hope.

Attachments

• 1969 Mod Top Barracuda.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,660
  • 1969 Mod Top Barracuda 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,496
$2,200 anyone? It has a clean title in my name. It's an interesting car being a mod top and it's a barracuda! V8 car too.

I will take trades on guns, four wheeler, camper, signs, gas pump, other projects, guitars, or other guy or kid stuff.

I was turning down $2500 offers a little over a year ago. $2,200 would do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back