-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to find the bottom chrome trim or molding for the rear window for a 1969 barracuda.. Trying to find the part for my dad for father's day
11u9e2q.jpg

please feel free to follow me here and link my other threads.. Very productive and helpful.

You did not mention if it is a fastback or notchback. Either way, you may want to PM barracudakid who is a member that I know of that has had 69 barracuda stuff in the past, there are a couple other ones on here as well, but not sure how close they are to where you are.

Pm sent, um its my dads car so i really don't know much about it, just trying to surprise him with the part. I think the car is a coupe?

You did not mention if it is a fastback or notchback. Either way, you may want to PM barracudakid who is a member that I know of that has had 69 barracuda stuff in the past, there are a couple other ones on here as well, but not sure how close they are to where you are.

I suggested that on his first ad about two days ago. I am glad he finally did PM barracudakid so maybe he will get the trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back