69 Roadrunner clone for a body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys so its been forever, but ive paid hospital bills, helped family with other bills and had to get myself a new truck but im finally getting back on my baby, ordered my liftoff hood, freshening a few things up, also ordered TTI longtubes and qtp electric cutouts with wireless remotes! waiting on them to come in, car should be repainted by the end of the month (fingers crossed) and then ill just be waiting on my interior and bumpers. Stay tuned ;)

Attachments

• rrblock.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 649
  • rrhood.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 662
Let me know if you are still trying to try your RR clone for a good solid A body. I would be interested in a swap.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 566
yeah the roadrunner is finally coming together, my mother went through some treatments over the past year so it got put on hold for a while, now ive got about 50 boxes in my living room lol

Ive got a 68 B-cuda fastback 340 300miles on motor, auto tran, a/c,sublime outside,blk interior,sitting on rallies. sharp driver... will get pics sent to your email if intrested on trade? pm me with email, phone #or,my # if you want to consider. thanks jimmy a.k.a. fast fish 68 Ps this is a n.c. car

what would you take for the car just as it sets I do have a e55 70 dart im working on right now but I just love the b-bodys

as of now i really couldnt tell you, i had the car up for trade for so long without a trade that could be agreed on upon both ends so ive just been working on the car from time to time, im actually building an aluminum headed 512 stroker for the car. i couldnt just sell it because ive put way more in the car how it sits than i can get for it cash. which i know thats the name of the game, but without this car being finished id be taking a REALLY big hit lol, heres a recent pic of it sitting in the shop.
Have a great day! -Mopow3r

Attachments

• roadrunner.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 243
hey Tbone749 im looking for a street car, thank you for the offer though!
-Mopow3r

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back