70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
I want to redo my trunk pans because I didn't really figure out the welding process/ clamping-screwing down panels to the frame but I think I can save them.
I may be biased but I like my trunk setup the best. I especially like the fact that I retained the factory fuel filler setup and don't have a fuel cell that hangs down too low.

tempImageFRAzOK.png
tempImageV6LV87.png
tempImageDSpca0.png
tempImagel4AfV3.png

Thanks! My trunk looked like crap, so I covered it up. Good enough for a hotrod. Yours is coming along nicely! Your progress is keeping me motivated too. Keep it up! Here are some older shots:

View attachment 1716259134

View attachment 1716259135
The construction paper really helps get stuff done right the 1st time.
You've been a big help through out my build so I'm glad I can keep you motivated.
Thanks buddy!!!

I may be biased but I like my trunk setup the best. I especially like the fact that I retained the factory fuel filler setup and don't have a fuel cell that hangs down too low.

View attachment 1716259147View attachment 1716259148View attachment 1716259149View attachment 1716259150
Yeah, that might be something I may look into before I make my fuel system final.
I don't want a auto empty fuel cell from my first big wheelie
And of course yours is the best as usual lol.
It is nicely done

Yeah, that might be something I may look into before I make my fuel system final.
I don't want a auto empty fuel cell from my first big wheelie
And of course yours is the best as usual lol.
It is nicely done
Didn’t say mine was best…. I said in my biased opinion, it’s best. lol

I heard someone got a time out! lol

Pretty lame if it’s true. I’m giving myself a time out from work about to enjoy a crab pot. lol

IMG_3166.jpeg

I have no car updates , but I finally got my dog run finished and popcorn figured out where I did it wrong in about an hour lol.
That's fixed but I'm sure digging is the next option

I have no car updates , but I finally got my dog run finished and popcorn figured out where I did it wrong in about an hour lol.
That's fixed but I'm sure digging is the next option

I told you that is a smart dog. Good boy Popcorn. Exposing your dads carpentry lol

I told you that is a smart dog. Good boy Popcorn. Exposing your dads carpentry lol
He's a smart dog, the two girls give him really bad ideas though... they're BAD DOGS.
Maybe I just have to accept my wife is the reason why they're bad and be okay with it. She's bad too, I'm not. I'm the reason the act good sometimes or maybe that's just because they're asleep lol

Last edited:
I guess my attempt to kick start this build and thread failed…. Come on magawasi! Need updates bro! lol
No fail lol, just had to do a bunch of home crap to earn more time for the car.
Tire clearance and tubs is next for this weekend.

-
Back