[FOR SALE] '71 Plymouth Scamp project

-

iScamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I"m selling my '71 Scamp. Needs a lot of sheetmetal work. Has a running slant 6.

*** I'm selling a using a different method: I intend to sell to the longest term FABO member that responds to the ad. If that deal falls through, then I"ll go to the next in member seniority. The member profile lists FABO join date. I will keep the ad posted and respond by PM to the potential buyer on Friday, June 28th, 2024. Please send a PM to express your interest. PM preferred but, since my Inbox is sometimes full, I'll consider posts on this thread. ***

The car will yard drive. Transmission works. There is significant rust in the left front subframe (right front isn't much better) and the car should not be driven on the road without being repaired. The odometer is showing 39k miles and I have anecdotal evidence that is likely original miles.
Radiator was re-cored. Twin piston front disk brakes (inoperative). 8 3/4 rear end. Yes, 8 3/4".
Factory air conditioning, (inoperative).
I do have the original wheel covers.

Car was originally from New York. Bought at a Brooklyn car dealership. Which explains the rust.
Was a vinyl top car and that is dramatically evident.

$700.00 for the car. Includes a right upper quarter patch panel. I was told it's an NOS panel.
I have front floor pan patch panels. Left and right, for the foot wells.
The brake master cylinder was resleeved by AppleTree.

Clean NC title.

located near Apex, NC. 27523. Bring a trailer.

DSC_0364 crop.JPG

DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0363.JPG
DSC_0366.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG

DSC_0376.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG

View attachment 1716264983

DSC_0482.JPG

Last edited:
Badlilred has me by 4 years but I'm in anyway. Just in case

FYI mailbox is full and won't receive pm

Hi FABO folks,
I have cleared some of my mailbox. If you posted interest here on this thread I put your name on the list. Sorry, about the delay. I don't have internet at home. I do monitor the forum more often during the weekdays.

-
Back