01717_gDH6VSztcq2_600x450.jpg

440 auto
engine was built and dyno tuned by K&S machine in Kelowna under 1000 miles
Aluminum heads,comp cam,Keith Black pistons 10.6-1 all parts are new
Moser fabricated rear end 391 posi
Willwood front disc brakes

way too much to list.

$22,500

You asking or making a statement? lol.. I personally like this Dart a lot... Isnt this a members car??

I like it, though if it were mine I would match the rear stripe to the top. In fact I would go black on both. Cool car either way, though.

I believe I'd change the scoop and match the stripe to the top but other than that I love it!! Reminds me of Badass71's car!! Which truly is a badass '71 btw!!

The only minor thing I see with that car is that it was a column shift and swapped to the floor shift (you can still see the gear selector on the column).

I agree with the stripe matching the roof color as well.

Our opinions are like assholes- the question is "what does it do for you"
I guess you passed on that Charger.

Our opinions are like assholes- the question is "what does it do for you"
I guess you passed on that Charger.

Yeah. Sadly it was not a $34,000 car (what it would have cost me to buy it, taxes, and get it home).

This '71 Swinger I passed on before. But the more I look at it the more it is growing on me. What I like about it is that the car is different enough to draw a crowd. It sets itself a part from all the plain Darts at the car shows.

But talking to people about this Dart, people either like it or plain hate it.

Still no reply from the owner so I'm guess it's sold. Left a phone message anyways.

It's kind of personalized and you have to like the touch the owner put on it to drop the cash I would definitely look at it at a show and may appreciate the detail and quality of finish.
But the bandaid tires and "look at me breather" wouldn't be my choice. I do like the colour, the stance and a built 440 takes awhile to get old. A blower would make that hole in the hood proud!

I personally don't like a split color paint job on the body, but visualizing past that I think it's a nice car.

If your looking in the $21K to $34K price range you have soooooo many options open to you.

I think I understand what you are looking for - a Mopar that stands out little from the crowd or the overdone been-there-bought-the-tshirt cars.

If your looking in the $21K to $34K price range you have soooooo many options open to you.

I think I understand what you are looking for - a Mopar that stands out little from the crowd or the overdone been-there-bought-the-tshirt cars.

That is correct.

My problem is the options for BC cars is slim at best. I don't have the time to run all across Canada to look at cars so I've been trying hard to keep to my own province and to start getting into shipping cars then problems start to happen and the costs start to skyrocket.

I don't really like the looks of the car as is. The car is t much "amateur Foose." It sounds to me like the mechanicals are what would sell the car. The paint job is unusual. The stance of the car is off, as are the tire and wheel proportions. At $22,500, one could afford a repaint and to lower it a couple of inches.

I don't really like the looks of the car as is. The car is t much "amateur Foose." It sounds to me like the mechanicals are what would sell the car. The paint job is unusual. The stance of the car is off, as are the tire and wheel proportions. At $22,500, one could afford a repaint and to lower it a couple of inches.

Swap out the 18s for 15s and the car would lower some

That two tone paint will be out of style next week and then be dated forever.

Just like the graphics trend.

And a scoop sticking out of the hood with out a blower underneath was never cool , slap a hood scoop on it and cover it up . Like a cat does in it's litter box

-
Back