71 V24 Duster

-
Interior Photos

IMG_3637.jpeg

IMG_3636.jpeg

Best pass was [email protected]. There is a lot of tuning needed and I will be locking out the distributor. I also need to check/verify rocker arm adjustment.

Time slip, also I need to adjust the caltrac pre-load. It’s way too tight currently. All in all great day with nothing broke.

IMG_3648.jpeg

I enjoy seeing maiden outings for new builds. Gorgeous car - I think you'll knock a whole second off this when you get it tuned. Good times!
I’m not sure about a whole second but I would even be happy with half a second. It sure drives, shifts and stops good. Fine tuning can be frustrating but I’m glad to have gotten it out and I will be able to bring it to the mopar nationals in two weeks.

I’m not sure about a whole second but I would even be happy with half a second. It sure drives, shifts and stops good. Fine tuning can be frustrating but I’m glad to have gotten it out and I will be able to bring it to the mopar nationals in two weeks.
IIRC...Trick flow heads, good sized roller cam in a 422? Oh yeah, you've got a lot more performance in there!

Good job! I also took mine to its futurist car show ever yesterday!

Best pass in the 71 was 11.81 and the best pass in the 72 was 12.49. I lost second gear in my 904 in my 71 later in the day on Saturday so that will get fixed before our trip to Moparty. Great weekend at the nationals and met some great people and a few fellow FABO members.

-
Back