72 duster parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parking brake setup? I need everything, handle, cables, splitter, anything else as well. And condition of the handle?

Cool thanks, looks like Rockauto has the cables for cheap, so I can just get new cables, but interested in everything else if you have it.

Cool thanks, looks like Rockauto has the cables for cheap, so I can just get new cables, but interested in everything else if you have it.
i know the cables were stuck when i stripped the car everything else should be okay will need cleaned and painted let you know tonight bill

how is the trunk floor an rear tailpanel ? pic an price if you have ... I am close enough to drive to you ... let me know, Thanks

how is the trunk floor an rear tailpanel ? pic an price if you have ... I am close enough to drive to you ... let me know, Thanks
trunk floor was replaced with new and so was the rear panel quarters were replaced also will get price for you

I could probably drive there does look like you are too far from me I live in Streetsboro ohio. Can you send me a pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back