72 duster parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sale 72 duster parts almost complete car yellow interior bench seat rear seat door panels etc send wants i will get pictures of item
Pictures are required in all sale threads. I don't see any pictures here. I could delete the whole sale thread and I would if there wasn't so many transactions in it. Also no e mail addresses posted here. Send them through a private message.

Pictures are required in all sale threads. I don't see any pictures here. I could delete the whole sale thread and I would if there wasn't so many transactions in it. Also no e mail addresses posted here. Send them through a private message.
sir i have put those seats on interior parts for sale with pictures on last tuesday how do i get rid of that you sent the alert on thanks bill

sir i have put those seats on interior parts for sale with pictures on last tuesday how do i get rid of that you sent the alert on thanks bill
Bad idea to have 2 sale threads that include the same item. A link to the seat thread would help me get to sleep sooner. Otherwise I will have to look for it myself. It doesn't matter how many times it has been for sale, you need some photos to show everybody what you are selling.

Bad idea to have 2 sale threads that include the same item. A link to the seat thread would help me get to sleep sooner. Otherwise I will have to look for it myself. It doesn't matter how many times it has been for sale, you need some photos to show everybody what you are selling.
as far as i know i only have one ad for the seats and it has pictures no email since you deleated the one without pictures bill

for sale 72 duster parts almost complete car yellow interior bench seat rear seat door panels etc send wants i will get pictures of item

do you have right fender? It's actually 72 swinger. LH23gZR. friend said 72 Demon and duster should also fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back