Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First off here is a clip of it running.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/72-ProStreet-Dart-with-a_712085.htm
I have a 72 pro street Dart with a STROKED 500 INCH Big Block to trade. EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW and hasn`t even been tuned yet! The paint is new and VERY nice, its been back halfed, front halfed with (with rack and pinion steering. Wilwood disc brakes and engine plates) a 10 point cage. 2 racing seats with 6 point harnesses, narrowed 9 inch with a expensive center section with a 430 spool,Moser axels, racing expensive drive shaft, 6-pak lift off hood (has a clearance issue lol) line lock, MSD 6-AL, MSD distributor, engine plates, new TCI tranny with a 10 inch converter, reverse manual shift, The engine is a stroked 440 to a 500 inch. The rotating assembly is balanced Eagle crank and rods with J+E flat top pistons, moly rings. The heads are closed chamber that have been ported and polished, 2.14 1.88 race valves and double springs,10 degree caps. Compression is around 11.5 to 1. Cam is 590 mopar performance solid cam. Head lights, park lights, tail lights, license plate light and brake lights work. This car has the best of the best in it. right now it has 30 inch tall tires with 10 inch wide slicks but with a different back spacing it will hold a 13 to 15 inch tire. All 4 corners are adjustable, it has super stock springs but still has brackets for a 4-link if you decide you want it. I believe it to run LOW 10`s. This is a badass Dart and probably 1 of very few darts built like this with a big block. I know it`s the only one around here. I want 14,500 or trade.Trade must be a equilivent trade I AM IN IOWA!
dart72.jpg

dart077.jpg

Vette010-1.jpg

Vette013-1.jpg

Vette012-1.jpg

Thanks guys. I`m unsure as everything on the car has less than 100 miles on it including the paint and nothing is tuned yet and the valves need to be reset because of only having 100 miles on it. I honestly think it`s a low 10 sec car. It has went low 9`s before with a Indy big block.It`s a all steel car with all of the glass. I know it`s good from 3,000 to 7,400 but have a 6,000 chip in it. It`s fast enough for me with the 6k chip plus my engine should last a loooong time. My kids like riding in it LOL. It has been a true race car for 20 years or so. Like I said I would trade for another running car that is as nice. It don`t need to be as fast but just nice. I know it`s a handful and monster just as it sits.It scares old ladies and kids, sets off car alarms and so on LOL. If I have it this spring, I will have everything tuned from our local Mopar man, Steve harvey. He has a 69 roadrunner that runs 8.50`s at 160 mph.

nice ride, what is the paint scale on 1-10? and the expensive rear and drive shaft brand, interested. going to p/m you, tnx

I will trade for a NICE 340,383,440 68 thru 72 swinger, demon or? Something a bit more street friendly. If it has a cage, that would be cool..... You must come here to pick it up....12,500 is the lowest I will go. It`s titled and licensed as a 72 scamp so I can drive it but I have the original vin. This is the way it was when I bought it.

Thanks and great score on your end! The ONLY reason I`m even selling it is because 30 bucks for 5 gallons of fuel through a 1050 carb is crazy. I`m looking for a pump gas car. This is a little to much for the streets lol. BUT BOY IS IT FUN! Thanks again 73!8)

11.5.1 compression,
you might be able to get that running good on pump gas.

I dont know the quality of the fuel for where you are though.

Love the car tho by the way :)

Devil's advocate here :snakeman:.....

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just de-tune the engine for pump gas? You know what you've already got there instead of a mystery trade for something that might not be up to snuff.

Wylde1.

I would rather trade. I know what to look for.8) This is the last week, then ebag it is!

71-340 Duster ,new 340 motor ,727 auto, 489 gears, street slicks,centerlines,less than 500 miles on motor and 3-quarter mile passes the best pass was a 12.2 on pump gas. street legal, many new parts, MSD Dist.- 6-al box, M-1 intake , Proform 750 race carb , Arias .040 over pistons, Comp solid cam, Comp roller rockers, comp double valve springs, J-heads with all new Manley 2.050/1.60 valves, Mopar performance oil pump, waterpump, light weight starter, alum.valve covers, 10 inch converter, B&M pro stick shifter, super stock springs, adj. drag shocks front and rear, front end suspension kit from PST. 16- gal. alum. fuel cell , chrome 1-wire alter. I wish it was closer to being done, I sure like the DART.....

DSCN4802 (Small).JPG

DSCN4834 (Small).JPG

DSCN4894 (Small).JPG

GEDC0059 (Small).JPG

GEDC0061 (Small).JPG

GEDC0120 (Small).JPG

GEDC0112 (Small).JPG

GEDC0113 (Small).JPG

Thanks and great score on your end! The ONLY reason I`m even selling it is because 30 bucks for 5 gallons of fuel through a 1050 carb is crazy. I`m looking for a pump gas car. This is a little to much for the streets lol. BUT BOY IS IT FUN! Thanks again 73!8)

Why are you running race fuel??..my 11.7 to 1 416 runs just fine on 93 pump gas..:-D

I don`t know if 93 would work but we don`t even have 93 around here anymore.

I will sell or trade it without the engine as a roller. You can have everything but the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back