73 Duster build named Fred

-
My son in Denver loves to cook and at his last body shop that he managed he bought one and cooked for the guys. He’s writing up estimates now so I doubt he has the time now.

Pictures finally trickling in on my Trick Flow heads and intake that I sent out…. Well, just the intake so far.

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

So what as all done to the heads? Was he able to give you before and after numbers?

One step closer to getting my parts back soon. Fiberglass hood, trunk lid and bumpers will be here on Wednesday and the heads and intake shortly after. Gonna be a great month!

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

lol

I forgot to tell you, I’m planning on running for points in Pro at renegade this season and hope to make their team for D6 finals. I’ll be at your home track quite a bit this season.
That's great, Guess who will be there with car or not harassing you every time???

He ain't got nothing for you, yet. lol
That's when you get your car setup, that is.
That 470 should walk all over a 408.
Thanks, It will probably be close considering the weight his car will be, I'm going to be all steel except for my magnificent hood scoop lol.

He ain't got nothing for you, yet. lol
That's when you get your car setup, that is.
That 470 should walk all over a 408.
Agree. He’s probably got 100+ hp on me. I’ll just have to tree him every time and hope he blows the tires off the hit…. lol

-
Back