73 Duster build named Fred

-
Where'd that guy go that's working on Fred, did he fire it up yet?

Uber eats stops by here.
Good luck with that lol. That's not an easy place to find.
Almost all delivery drivers coming to my house get lost because they think my house is in the middle of the orchard, dummies around here

Well, I’m calling it a night. I spent way too much time looking for **** that was in plain sight. First it was a fresh tube of right stuff so I made a run to the parts store. Then I couldn’t find the carb studs so I threw on the shitty spare I had, then I couldn’t find the collector gaskets and while looking for them, I found the carb studs so I stopped looking for the collector gaskets and swapped out the carb studs. Then I went back to looking for the collector gaskets and finally found them. They were sitting under the fresh tube of right stuff I couldn’t find earlier. Got the exhaust buttoned up, installed the valve covers and now all I have left to do is install plugs, wires and hook up the fuel line to the carb and I’m done. It’s too late to go for a drive so I decided to weigh the car instead. I’ll throw plugs in tomorrow morning and go for a drive.
IMG_2649.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

IMG_2654.jpeg

Well, I’m calling it a night. I spent way too much time looking for **** that was in plain sight. First it was a fresh tube of right stuff so I made a run to the parts store. Then I couldn’t find the carb studs so I threw on the shitty spare I had, then I couldn’t find the collector gaskets and while looking for them, I found the carb studs so I stopped looking for the collector gaskets and swapped out the carb studs. Then I went back to looking for the collector gaskets and finally found them. They were sitting under the fresh tube of right stuff I couldn’t find earlier. Got the exhaust buttoned up, installed the valve covers and now all I have left to do is install plugs, wires and hook up the fuel line to the carb and I’m done. It’s too late to go for a drive so I decided to weigh the car instead. I’ll throw plugs in tomorrow morning and go for a drive.
View attachment 1716229293

View attachment 1716229294

View attachment 1716229295
Great job dude, still amused ! Lol

View attachment 1716229293

View attachment 1716229294

View attachment 1716229295
Weighting for the results comparison..?

I suppose I should fall out of bed and get back after it. If only this heating pad didn’t feel so good…. lol

-
Back