73 Duster build named Fred

-
No, John is building me a different set of heads. I sent the heads to CFM Performance. Shipping was about $140 with insurance for intake and both heads.
who did you ship with? I shipped my small block Mopar tunnel ram to get ported and with insurance cost me $174 through FEDX

who did you ship with? I shipped my small block Mopar tunnel ram to get ported and with insurance cost me $174 through FEDX
I have a business shipping account through ShipStation. I used UPS on this shipment which went from Everett, WA to Indianapolis, IN.

Wait, how many sets of heads do you need Bill?
3 I bet.
Same here, b-1s , 440-1s and my standard port tfs for something

Wait, how many sets of heads do you need Bill?
Never can get too much head bro! lol

TF's and JC's. That's only 2 sets of heads. Whichever works best will stay on this engine for next season when I back half and go big tire unless I get lucky and win the lottery at which time I'll get a Brett Miller bullet.... lol

Never can get too much head bro! lol

TF's and JC's. That's only 2 sets of heads. Whichever works best will stay on this engine for next season when I back half and go big tire unless I get lucky and win the lottery at which time I'll get a Brett Miller bullet.... lol
I stopped playing lottery, I can't handle the disappointment lol

I only have 1 gun and I can't remember the last time I saw it. lol

I carry daily everywhere I go. I had to remember today to remove my knife and gun from my pocket when I went to renew my carry pistol permit at the Sheriffs office in the Courthouse. Very safe country but we love our guns. Probably 7/8 other people there renewing today while I was there. We renew every five years for 20.00 and I always buy a hoodie to support the K9 dogs.

I’m great at spending money. I bought 4-5 guns I haven’t shot yet. Tools I haven’t used yet. Jeans I haven’t worn yet.
Oh yeah. That's me too, all over (except maybe for tools). At least five unshot new guns, and five new pair of jeans...... and maybe ten racer t-shirts still in the plastic bags.
Edit: sorta wrong about the unshot new guns: actually nine. But at least 3 of em bought in the last week or two, so they don't count.

-
Back