73 Duster build named Fred

-
Sex injury???

Why did you have to ask that? Just why???????

IMG_0993.jpeg

Very small turnout will make for a short day and some easy points for those that are there…. lol

Oh well, not worth the 2.5hr drive each way for me to take a chance
That is a very long drive for sure.
That would take an hour if it was over here.
Bill you should uproot and become a desert dweller. We can turn my back acre into a big racecar shop. You'll have to take your hypersonic private jet to work but oh well lol

At Pacific Raceways for the first race of the season in Car Club Challenge. First qualifier I went red .025 and in the second qualifier, I made just enough of an adjustment to go trip zip! Top qualifier and getting the bye in round 1 later tonight.

IMG_3213.jpeg

At Pacific Raceways for the first race of the season in Car Club Challenge. First qualifier I went red .025 and in the second qualifier, I made just enough of an adjustment to go trip zip! Top qualifier and getting the bye in round 1 later tonight.

View attachment 1716265744
Is this on radials? If so, do you favor one over the other having run them both?

Way to bust out the chainsaw!!!!

Don’t know if you’re running again today/tonight but my best to you if so!!!
I had originally planned on running the pro points race today but since I was in Charleston all this past week for work, I have way too much to do at home this weekend so I came home last night. Wish that wasn’t the case because I think I would have done well had I stayed. Still early enough to make the drive back to the track but woke up feeling old this morning so I’m going to stay home. lol

I had originally planned on running the pro points race today but since I was in Charleston all this past week for work, I have way too much to do at home this weekend so I came home last night. Wish that wasn’t the case because I think I would have done well had I stayed. Still early enough to make the drive back to the track but woke up feeling old this morning so I’m going to stay home. lol
I hear ya! I’ve been back and forth in the DC area and was going to stay the weekend and drive down to watch the big boys & girls in Richmond but figured I’d better get home and try my best to stay married. You made the (less fun) right choice :thumbsup:

What round did you go out.
3rd. Car slowed down and didn’t run the number. 10.35 on a 10.30 dial and couldn’t catch him. I did give up .030 on the hit (his .025 to my .055) but the total package didn’t reflect that.

Only explanation I have is it felt like we were hotlapping because they were running quick between rounds and not enough cool down. That and I may have got on the 2-step too early (gave 1.5 seconds on the dial). I try to roll into the burnout box at 145 which puts me at 160 ish at the line. That pass I was 180 in the box and no idea what I was at the line but it was probably 195-200.

Good news is I finally have the car figured out and I’m getting more consistent on the tree.

Last edited:
-
Back