-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
A-Body 8-3/4 rear with Yukon axles and green bearings with low miles. Axle housing has straps welded to the spring perch areas - $600 OBO. Wichita.

028.jpg

029.jpg

I don't see why it wouldn't unless 69 and 72 Darts use different housings?

it will bolt in in place of a 7 1/4, but you will need new U bolts and shock plates due to the larger diameter axle tubes, and you will need to shorten your drive shaft,

Wish you were closer to WV:(
I am looking for an A-body 8.75 to install into my 67 Barracuda.

im basicly wanting to keep my small bolt rolling stock & breakes. but swap to 8 3/4 & sell my sure grip 7 1/4 while it still works good. if you could do somthen like that & adjust the price a little for stock axles id even drive down into kansas to get it.

Ok I'm throwing this back on the market due to getting the run around and no money showing up. If your not serious about buying, please don't bother messaging me.

I would be interested in just the Yukon axles if somebody else only wants the housing. Thank you.

I would be interested in just the Yukon axles if somebody else only wants the housing. Thank you.

Working on a deal for the housing without the axles. I'll let you know.

Am I missing something? If this is/was listed as free shipping I will buy them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back