8.75 SureGrip , Is this Normal?

-
After reading a handful of your responses I've come to one conclusion... you're a dickhead.
Maybe you should see someone about that.
Questions are key, when you don't know...you ask and ask again for more detail.
"Meaningless answer to me" is your problem,again, because you're ignorant. Its not the person trying to help you...

The OP isn't from the US. Typed word is different from spoken language, subtext and context and all that.

OP might come off as an asshole, but I think he's actually just being precise with his words and trying to be as clear as he can. Especially since slang for various parts is entirely different around the world. Nothing at all wrong with that.

There's also plenty of folks who are far more abrasive and don't get called dickheads.. So there's that too.

The OP isn't from the US. Typed word is different from spoken language, subtext and context and all that.

OP might come off as an asshole, but I think he's actually just being precise with his words and trying to be as clear as he can. Especially since slang for various parts is entirely different around the world. Nothing at all wrong with that.

There's also plenty of folks who are far more abrasive and don't get called dickheads.. So there's that too.
LOL touche.
Funny is, when I was looking at Auburn cones/rebuilding ...and this link came up ...it overshadowed all info. Sucked, should been deleted even. Knows nothing then give his diagnosis after telling everyone he doesn't register a word they're saying.
Ok..Turtlenecks for all then.

I'm listening to 2 Dickheads. The intolerance of others has increased greatly in the last few years in the U.S. Apparently it is also true worldwide. The media has contributed to this an awful lot.

That said, I'll throw in another guess, too tight ring and pinion [no backlash] ?

I'm listening to 2 Dickheads. The intolerance of others has increased greatly in the last few years in the U.S. Apparently it is also true worldwide. The media has contributed to this an awful lot.

That said, I'll throw in another guess, too tight ring and pinion [no backlash] ?

Yeah I can't stand Schiff & Nadler neither.

Don't judge America based on the views and carrying on's of left winger Democrats. Antifa does not represent the USA. This country is great...How dare you slam it by calling it intolerant .. I hope you at least live here to have such an opinion, or is it read about... last I checked the dailymail is a UK toilet paper publication written by mutts who hate the west and Capitalism, that your bible perhaps? . Intolerance...ok...intolerance isn't naked poofters marching in the street, all religions in the same town , nor is it catering to the worlds poor refugees and morons...
It is what it is, sugar coating changes nothing.. we are the worlds custodian...peace keeper, *** wiper, put your kids through college kinda like a rich uncle of the entire world.
Name something greater that another country has done...something they didn't end up regretting.
Theres nothing.
Long live the USA!!

Last edited:
If you read the post you would have read that it has had new carrier bearings installed and obviously at that time would have been checked to see if it was "broken" !!

Are you sure about that? Really?

I had a clutch type once that had been rebuilt before I bought the car, and it acted like a spool. The last straw was backing it into a parking spot and it left a black mark from dragging one wheel.

Then I hired another guy to change the clutches, and it did the same thing. I quit throwing money at the problem and researched it myself. It turns out there are different clutches IIRC for Dana and 8-3/4. Same size, different thickness. The next time it was rebuilt, I made sure to get the right parts and did the work myself after some study. Problem solved.

I don't remember trying to turn mine manually because the problem was obvious.

Maybe that is what is going on with your rearend?

After reading a handful of your responses I've come to one conclusion... you're a dickhead.
Maybe you should see someone about that.
Questions are key, when you don't know...you ask and ask again for more detail.
"Meaningless answer to me" is your problem,again, because you're ignorant. Its not the person trying to help you...
I just saw your nasty reply from 2 years ago (a reply you made three years after the last post! Anyone who comes along three years later to post such unwarranted vindictive remarks on a PUBLIC forum is a sad and miserable loser indeed. In fact I'm surprised that a moderator didn't remove it; isn't there something in the rules about being respectful at all times? Just because you have over 8,000 posts and have a vain, jerk-off name like Mopar Official ("official" of what exactly?) doesn't qualify you to vent your spite publicly. Especially for what you took offence at: my mild frustration at a comment which clearly showed the member hadn't read the OP properly and which was not constructive. I aim to always be polite and constructive in my posts and I would never descend to public name calling. But this rebuttal is an exception: if you want to see a genuine "ignorant dickhead" then look no further than in the mirror, the same one that's been staring back at you for the last 44 years.
And BTW, why is your PM Inbox permanently full for years? That might be a clue to a few things going on inside that fuzzy brain.

I just saw your nasty reply from 2 years ago (a reply you made three years after the last post! Anyone who comes along three years later to post such unwarranted vindictive remarks on a PUBLIC forum is a sad and miserable loser indeed. In fact I'm surprised that a moderator didn't remove it; isn't there something in the rules about being respectful at all times? Just because you have over 8,000 posts and have a vain, jerk-off name like Mopar Official ("official" of what exactly?) doesn't qualify you to vent your spite publicly. Especially for what you took offence at: my mild frustration at a comment which clearly showed the member hadn't read the OP properly and which was not constructive. I aim to always be polite and constructive in my posts and I would never descend to public name calling. But this rebuttal is an exception: if you want to see a genuine "ignorant dickhead" then look no further than in the mirror, the same one that's been staring back at you for the last 44 years.
And BTW, why is your PM Inbox permanently full for years? That might be a clue to a few things going on inside that fuzzy brain.
So what was the outcome? You never followed up on what the issue was or post any pictures?

Yeah and his mother wears combat boots.

-
Back