-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6dart9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
anyone know where i can get a set of u-bolts for my 8.75 or can tell me the size so i can go find them at a parts place

thanks

justin

I believe you need the 3 in ones by about 7 or 8 inches long. If that's not correct, someone will surely chime in. Price varies by store

Ive got a new set of the Mopar ones I'll sell cheap, but let me know cause Im going on vacation Friday night.

Steve

Im trying to get them by the weekend so i will have to check with Napa

find a place in your town that does heavy truck suspension work. if thay dont have them they can make them and half the price..

I second the suggestion for the truck and trailer shop or a heavy spring and brake shop. They will have 3" U-bolts to fit for a decent price as they usually get them in bulk quantities.

Call Calvert in Lancaster

About 25-27 delivered for 4 of them (bolts/washers/nuts) last time I bought them.

anyone have a confirmation on the size or is the one above the right size?
thanks

I've got a bunch of used ones that are exactly what you're looking for but the only problem is that I'm racing this weekend in Maryland and won't be home till hopefully late Sunday. If you don't get them by the end of the weekend and you can use the ones that I have, let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I've got a bunch of used ones that are exactly what you're looking for but the only problem is that I'm racing this weekend in Maryland and won't be home till hopefully late Sunday. If you don't get them by the end of the weekend and you can use the ones that I have, let me know.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Thanks man i will let you know i am trying to get my 8.75 in this weekend so i will be able to move the car again

i will let you know

justin

Call Calvert in Lancaster

About 25-27 delivered for 4 of them (bolts/washers/nuts) last time I bought them.
Rob
thanks for the heads up i ordered them today $25 plus tax and free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back