830 horse on the dyno

-
I'm the owner of car and motor. The old combination made 880hp . Dropped a valve had to get one new head . The new head needs a little more port work to get back to 880. It's Indy aluminum block 572 cu.in. 440-1 heads ported indy tunnel ram 2 c&s 1000cfm carbs comp 695 lift cam jesel valve train A&A 727 trans with brake transmission specialties converter. I built the car myself in my 2 car garage . have own it since 1975. I've made a few changes over the years. Any question just ask no secrets
Awesome car Tom, looking forward to seeing more of it .

Awesome car Tom, looking forward to seeing more of it .
Seeing more? Here's a teaser for you.

1000000027.jpg

104(1).jpg

He does now! No reason to hurt stuff reentering the atmosphere.

View attachment 1716275044

IMO, other than the front being a SKOSH high, that’s what a door car looks like with a well tuned chassis.

What else do you know about that chassis TMM?

Is it a 4 link car? Struts or MII front? Trans brake?

Just curious. Great looking car.

IMO, other than the front being a SKOSH high, that’s what a door car looks like with a well tuned chassis.

@TomMoparMan

That picture was with ladder bars. It now has a 4 link, coil overs, strut front, torqueflight with transbrake 2.28 low gear. 4.30 rear gears, 16.50X 33 slicks the wheels are only about a foot off the ground. Thanks

-
Back