[WANTED] .87 or .89 torsion bars wanted for 65 Barracuda

-
Here you go. I think “ground advantage” is the old parcel post, which is 6-10 days, where Priority Mail is 2-3 days. That’s from Michigan to North Dakota, although I would assume any middle states would be roughly in that ball park. California would probably be double that.

For reference, the tube is 42” long, 5” tall and 5” wide, with a girth of 14”

827979C0-2E34-4CE6-9DBA-CE91CC0C4107.png

Here you go. I think “ground advantage” is the old parcel post, which is 6-10 days, where Priority Mail is 2-3 days. That’s from Michigan to North Dakota, although I would assume any middle states would be roughly in that ball park. California would probably be double that.

For reference, the tube is 42” long, 5” tall and 5” wide, with a girth of 14”

View attachment 1716303218
Wow! Not bad at all! Yeah let’s do it! I’m in if you are. Thank you for doing all of this. I’m in no big rush so ground advantage seems just fine so long as that works for you.

And just to be sure these are the .87/ 892-893 L&R correct?

$50 for the pair, plus shipping, anything I can do on my end to help or make it worth your while?

(We still haven’t heard from the local guy for @Dana67Dart and he did say he’d keep the pair regardless if I took them or not, just making sure I’m not disrespecting anyone or wasting anyone’s time)

But yes please let me know what I can do to help and let’s get em comin! Thanks @cosgig !

I checked both bars, they’re 892/893. I don’t keep the smaller bars, simply because I don’t need them. I’ll get em finish packed and send over my PayPal ID if you do PayPal.

I checked both bars, they’re 892/893. I don’t keep the smaller bars, simply because I don’t need them. I’ll get em finish packed and send over my PayPal ID if you do PayPal.
My wife has PayPal and we can use hers no problem whenever works best for you. Thank you!

Go to shippo.com and create an account

I show about 15.00 UPS 3 day for same dimensions and 15 lbs

ALSO... USPS HAS CHARGED ME AN ADDITIONAL 15.00 ON A SHIPMENT I RECEIVED BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IN A RECTANGULAR BOX.

MORAL... If you put it in a round tube add some cardboard around the tube to make it rectangular shaped.

-
Back