9 hours without one!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I cant believe its been 9 hours!! Would love to have one, but it aint been as bad as I thought. We will see what Wednesday morning brings!! Lemme tell you I am chewing the absolute $hit out of this gum right now!! Bionic frickin jaws is what Im gonna have...whether its from chewin gum or eating everything in sight. Oh I feel mood swings coming on......:naka::naka::shaking::shaking:

hang in there,bud,,,,,,,,,,,,,I quit three years ago. eat fruit if you can that way you take in less fat,,,,,,,,,and you get a screamin' case of the poops to go set on the toilet while you're all figgity and stuff,,lol

either u'll be bionic or a hooker :toothy10: LOL!! keep it up!!

You saying that just made me think of Jamie Summers...the Bionic Woman cross her with Jamie Lee Curtis from Trading Places and that is ONE HOT BIONIC HOOKER!! Both of them ladies helped(and continue) to help me thru my puberty!! God what I would give to see Jamie Lee topless right now....60 or not I dont care!!

We should make a quit smokin' sticky!! Everyone tryin to quit can check in and see a topless pic of Jamie Lee Curtis??

steve, ya all need me to come give your fingers a whack so you can't use em'?

seriously, stick with it! first 2-3 weeks are the toughest and your allowed to be miserable, oh you are all the time anyways, and grumpy. try to stay clear of the regular things you do when you have one! that means no SEX! lol

:cheers:

come to think of it, been about 9 years with no sex now!

You saying that just made me think of Jamie Summers...the Bionic Woman cross her with Jamie Lee Curtis from Trading Places and that is ONE HOT BIONIC HOOKER!! Both of them ladies helped(and continue) to help me thru my puberty!! God what I would give to see Jamie Lee topless right now....60 or not I dont care!!

hahahaha!! very nice!! i know its hard to follow thru, my dad has tried to stop twice! beef jerky is great to!!

Great news Steve....you got her whipped......remember to breathe deep
into your lungs when you get the urge.

Congrats to you other folks that are quitting.....you will thank yourself
for it down the road

My hats off to you

Another goddamnpreachinnonsmoker:angry7:(not you Tony...Steve) LOL

Good luck Steve. Make sure you put ten bucks a day away for Cuda parts.(or the wife will spend it....I know by experience):cheers:

Wow thatsss a tough one to beat Steve,is it in you sure it is .I have never smoke tobacco before never so I cant say how easy it will be to quit.Good luck and try to be calm.

Congrats to everyone who has quit, it really is a mental thing.
Willy $10 a day?? Remember Im a cheap SOB, it was Native smokes for me, so the cartons were only $30. Thats the kicker is that smoking wasnt that expensive, its just knocking the crap out of me.
Thanks I'll chk in with my support group on Wednesday

camel.jpg

I can't walk a 100 feet without breathing hard.

Well Tuesday it will be a week without! I even had beers and lefthanders on the weekend without having a smoke....took a lotta will power but made it thru!!

You are doing GRRReeat Steve :wav: I smoked a third of one here this morning and had to put it out and brush my teeth, I am with you and falling of the wagon a few times 8-[ But Treva sure can tell it when she returns back home after work and she likes the smell in the house =D>=D>
And my full pack I have been on sense Friday. I have some good folks around me at my pool league that look at me :wack::protest: when I light up having a beer enjoying a night :drinkers: It's all in our minds know:cheers: and we don't need them in our new year, Remember how it was last summer and that dang cig was in your way some time's and you had to make sure you had some before you went any where, That will be gone from our life this year no more of that monkey on your back :cheers:

-
Back