A big thank you Rob

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This is way over do,:banghead:I wanted to thank Rusty Ratrod (Rob) for doing this 780 holley carb to perfection!.and wen I opened the box it looked like A new one I would say better then holley did it.becuse this is the first carb I have taken out of a box bolted it on and tuchet nothing.not evonan ideling screw.It idels at 700 rpms.and after warmed up at a 30mph roll stand on it no stumbul bulg culf or fart this thing drops into low gere and blows the tires up in smoke untell you let of it or it gets half way threw secend!!So thankyou big time for giving me the muscel car like I have had in the past Rob,,,so now I would like to here of others that hes dun.and I also think his name should be Mr.holley?and if you have a carb that's in dier need of a rebuild hes the man!!.......thank you!! again Rob.............your frend Artie:coffee2:

How about some pictures of the carb while it still looks new....

Hes dah man..........I will tell you hes the most helpful and honest man I know. He helped me out BIG awhile ago. Still owe him for his help. Sorry Rob, its the way it is.:D

Rusty must have designed holleys and carders in the past.
He is a carb go to man.

He's got a two barrel carter Im gonna have him rebuild soon. I got one to send to him so he can make one good one from both cores.

-
Back