Not open for further replies.

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all.

Looking for a 73-76 A-Body 7.25 Rear Axle with 4.5" Big Bolt Pattern and (preferably) 10 inch brakes.

I'm located in Western Washington 98367, and am not opposed to making a bit of a drive for the item.

Please let me know what you have, where you are, and how much.

Thanks!
Tyson

Why is it that everyone that needs one is always so far away? I have one that I have offered to give away if someone would just remove it from the car.

Ive got one in Northern California that should be available in a week or two. I could drop it off at a freight terminal in Sacramento, but shipping would probably cost more than its worth...

Dang! Loving the responses I'm getting but there are some distance issues... Hoping someone semi-local will chime in at some point.

My only real lead right now is an all-Mopar yard that's 2.5 hour drive one-way and I'm trying to "get them down a little" from $275 :mumum:

Dang! Loving the responses I'm getting but there are some distance issues... Hoping someone semi-local will chime in at some point.

My only real lead right now is an all-Mopar yard that's 2.5 hour drive one-way and I'm trying to "get them down a little" from $275 :mumum:

$275!!!

Yeah you could ship mine for less than that. I'll send you a PM with info for a shipping contact I have.

I ship rear ends via the USPS all the time, and it's pretty affordable considering the thing ends up being dropped at your door.
Break the rear apart. The carrier and backing plates go in a large flat rate box. Axles get wrapped in cardboard in one package, and the bare housing gets wrapped and sent in another. I've sent 8.75's this way 2000 miles and the price was way under $200 total.

Your location doesn't tell me where you are in Washington. Here are a couple that are in Washington state.

Federal Way Auto Wrecking
Store hours:
Monday-Friday.......9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Saturday................9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
Sunday..................9:00a.m. to 2:00p.m.
37430 Military Rd S. Auburn, WA 98001
Phone: 253.852.5040

Whiteside Auto Wrecking
17728 Highway 9
Snohomish, WA 98290
Phone 360-668-5248 or 800-417-1313

There is also one in Oregon and two in Idaho.​

I would try Cesar over at big block dart he is in Seattle W.A.:eek:ops:
I am close friends with Cesar. He is in the seattle area and for the price of shipping he could set you up with a narrowed 8 3/4. he has a jig and has been a professional welder for 30+ years. He did the rear going into my valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back