-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demondevil

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Have an 8 3/4 rear, small bolt axles, 489 case 3:23 open gear. Has backing plates but no brake hardware. $500.00. No shipping but will drive a reasonable distance for gas money. 175 miles tops. PM me here if interested. located in the 48023 SE MI

What the hell is "SE MI", some street address. According to the for sale rules you need to give a location which should be town/city and in which state or country.

Lol, thats south eastern Michigan for you foreigners. I have noticed your patience slipping in regards to the for sale threads there ds (demon seed).

Lol, thats south eastern Michigan for you foreigners. I have noticed your patience slipping in regards to the for sale threads there ds (demon seed).

Patience my ***, sellers need to understand that there are people from many parts of the world reading these posts not just in their little corner neck of the woods. Expand your mind grasshopper and behold the possibilities.

How'd you like that for just before bedtime.:-k:-k:happy1:

Almost as bad as "AB CAN":dontknow:

I stand corrected, Now its "South Alberta Can." But to be honest, whenever I've sold anything here I've included my full location in the text of the "for sale" ad.

Patience my ***, sellers need to understand that there are people from many parts of the world reading these posts not just in their little corner neck of the woods. Expand your mind grasshopper and behold the possibilities.

How'd you like that for just before bedtime.:-k:-k:happy1:

step away from the computer and take a few deep breaths..

tooche!!!!!!!!!:evil2:

It is the same deal with just listing a state as your location but some mods are just find with that. I personally call BS because states have many many miles between state lines. A seller in Kansas might be 1 hour from me in Oklahoma or 8+ hours away. Texas can be a 10 hour drive difference after I cross the state line. I am sure that this might be even worse in Canada.

It is the same deal with just listing a state as your location but some mods are just find with that. I personally call BS because states have many many miles between state lines. A seller in Kansas might be 1 hour from me in Oklahoma or 8+ hours away. Texas can be a 10 hour drive difference after I cross the state line. I am sure that this might be even worse in Canada.

It is worse in Canada but I'm fine if it's just the province or state in the ad. At least it's something and it gives the perspective buyer something to work with. Abbreviated states are a pain even though I know a lot of them, others may no none of them. :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back