-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike67fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an A-body 8 3/4 differential that I took out of a 1969 Barracuda. It has the 489 case with sure grip and 3.55 gears. It is complete drum to drum but one of the drums has rust through where it starts into the bell shape. It has the small bolt pattern axles with left handed threads on the driver's side.

$700.00 and I cannot ship this, it is located in northeast Ohio 44026

Please PM me here if interested

Thanks for looking,
Mike

7148012-Differential003.JPG

Is it still for sale? I am in NE ohio and have been looking for an 8 3/4 to put in my 67 cuda.

Gah. Can't believe i missed this. Gears I wanted and everything. If anybody knows where i can get one of these a little closer to NE Missouri please let me know. If not i'll be placing a wanted add soon.
Thanks
Tony.

Gah. Can't believe i missed this. Gears I wanted and everything. If anybody knows where i can get one of these a little closer to NE Missouri please let me know. If not i'll be placing a wanted add soon.
Thanks
Tony.

Thread isn't closed so it still may be for sale. PM the seller and put yourself in line and it may get to you if everyone falls out. I have been 6 or 7 down the list and ended up buying items.

I have two in St Louis if you lost that one

mike, im interested in your a-body 8 3/4 rear, I come up that way a lot wouldn't be a problem picking it up. I drive Semi and could grab a load up that way, Im looking to put it in a 69 Dart, getting ready to start re-doing...my name is ernest..

7148012-Differential003.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back