A body boy's

-
Hello Out There!!

Petersfield / Clandeboye, Manitoba.

67 Dart GT Convertable.

Ottawa Ontario
Restoring a 68 barracuda 340 fastback.
I think i will have the only one in this neck of the woods.
Should be on the road July 1st
Thanks to all the wonderfull guys on this forum for answering my questions.
Will make the trek to Moparfest this year.

If anyone is interested the Edmonton Mopar club is haveing a show at CrossTown Motors in Edmonton on the 28th from 10am till 4pm.

Sadly my axles haven't shown up in time to bring my Duster and I dont have a trailer to pull it in with. I was tempted to drive it in and hope the axle noise didnt get too bad but better judgement got to me.

Good to see your still alive Rod!

Smithville Ontario here. 68 Fastback Barracuda ,383 powered .Looking for a decent Rad if anyone has one ? One for a 383 car .
383barracuda1rc.jpg
106_0693.jpg

Hey there Mr Fastback 383
My boss lives in Smithville. Red headed chap, name of Warkholtd. Ever heard?

My mother lives at the end of 53, at the Grand, and she keeps bugging me to attend Dunville's cruise.Have you ever attended it, or know if it's worth the drive?
See you Moparfest!!

I am 45 mins north of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Are you a member of local Mopar Club?

Dave from Smithville Ontario, (between Hamilton and Niagara Falls )1968 Fastback Barracuda 383. We have had this unit since 1985, boought it in Atlanta, actually traded a 340 6 pak intake for it.
There are lots of Mopars up around Collingwood. I remember going to a wrecking yard up there a number of years ago and there was a Superbird sitting in the parking lot. A fellow who worked at the yard was driving it. Also My uncle in Barrie has a 70 RR ,Lemon Twist Yellow that he bought brand new.Check out thie link below, it is a fellows 1969 Swinger from Collingwood. This guy grew up in Grimsby, I knew him, he had a few Darts then . Most were a little rough. But boy he sure did a sweet job fixing up this one. It's a beauty, Mod Top and all. I have seen this car at Moparfest. It is awesome.
http://www.mooresmopars.com/Mod-Swinger/index.htm
383barracuda1rc.jpg

67DARTGTCONV

No, I just started to restore a 64 Valiant, and all my friends are either not really into cars, or they have imports.

jcab...

Here is the website for the Manitoba Mopar club

http://www.mbmopar.com

Great group of fellow Mopar fans and great source of help. Check the schedule for the next meeting / ride or show and come on down.

John 67 DART GT CONV

I'm in Ottawa too, '65 Formula S Barracuda. I've had it since 1999. It's originally a California car and pretty clean, but needs paint and some TLC. I just enjoy it too much to take it all apart!

Commando motor is missing, has a garden variety 273 in it right now, but a 1970 340 is on a stand in my garage in the works!

Still looking for a decent 8 3/4" small bolt pattern a-body rear end locally...anyone?

I've seen Pressedham's '68 Barracuda (at least I think I did, at the Evolution of Wheels event?) it's pretty nice. There is another one in Ottawa, but it's sitting in a field rotting....actually I think the owner finally moved it to a garage, but it's in need of a lot of stuff.

Hey 65s
Thanks for the comment. That was me at evolution of wheels.
I am totally hooked now.
Doing a 67 fastback now.
Were did you see
that cuda. Am in need of parts.

Yo...Victoria BC here. I have a 65 Canadian Valiant Custom 100 convertible (check the avatar) and a '67 Dart GT convertible (check the photo garage).

65Val said:
Yo...Victoria BC here. I have a 65 Canadian Valiant Custom 100 convertible (check the avatar) and a '67 Dart GT convertible (check the photo garage).

Cool...another Victoria boy...good on ya mate. :drinkers:

pic4.JPG

I'm new here. My 71 383 Demon is finished. Most of you guys can guess what it cost me, however I think my wife figured it out because she stopped using the term "you should get a hobby", we're both from south of Calgary Alta.

P7290001 (Custom).JPG

demon seed said:
I'm new here. My 71 383 Demon is finished. Most of you guys can guess what it cost me, however I think my wife figured it out because she stopped using the term "you should get a hobby", we're both from south of Calgary Alta.

Nice wheels dude..looks really good.....Hobby??? Hope your over 45? (ya get more CAR time during that Menophause thing) You got the car ....Now your real fun begins. Who could ever think just polish alone could feed a dog for a year? And to think that rubbing that baby to shine like you got her takes more time then we drive them. I think "my" wife hates me now. The most reason is becouse it's hard to explain that "every" sunny day means Not the mother in-laws picnic, but just to motor.......Now thats the hard part.....God bless us MOPAR DUDES :notworth: HAVE FUN DUDE

pic4.JPG

69signetv8 said:
Nice wheels dude..looks really good.....Hobby??? Hope your over 45? (ya get more CAR time during that Menophause thing) You got the car ....Now your real fun begins. Who could ever think just polish alone could feed a dog for a year? And to think that rubbing that baby to shine like you got her takes more time then we drive them. I think "my" wife hates me now. The most reason is becouse it's hard to explain that "every" sunny day means Not the mother in-laws picnic, but just to motor.......Now thats the hard part.....God bless us MOPAR DUDES :notworth: HAVE FUN DUDE
Who you calling old, I'm not the one retired actually I will be in 2 years. As far as shine goes that's what 3 coats of clear gets you (kind of hard on the eyes in the sun). This puppy's my first A body but compared to the 3 B bodies I did in the past this things a hoot. Hell, the old lady even likes it until it sees a Mustang and the Demon comes alive. There is no better feeling than pulling up beside one of those tangs, a rumbling and a shaking, and blow it off. About then is when I get slapped by the misses but it's a good slap. I saw your ride on car domain and it looks really nice, you did a nice job. "Behold the business end"

P9100005 (Custom).JPG

-
Back