[SOLD] A Body O.D Bell Housing 3743859

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for an a body o.d. bell hsg # 3743859 if you have one you can part with along with the fork please pm me thanks...

I have 2 A-body bell-housings but not sure what the o.d. is you are looking for...

the bell hsg im looking for has the part #3743859 stamprd on it its an overdrive bell hsg with a 5.125 bearing retainer hole..what are the #'s listed on your bell hsgs??

the bell hsg im looking for has the part #3743859 stamprd on it its an overdrive bell hsg with a 5.125 bearing retainer hole..what are the #'s listed on your bell hsgs??

I will have to look. Right now my wife and I have been sick. :(

I also have a very nice complete Lakewood steel setup for a small block.

KP

I've got a couple of those bells (your part number). No way on God's Earth or any other planet they are worth $300 like that Ebayer wants...lol.
If the others don't have it PM me (I don't want to have them lose the sale - just don't feel the ebay one is your only option...lol).

you can cut down the retainer part of the release bearing sleave , just down to the hemi / rb size , then if your bellhousing is the smallest retainer size hole , it still will need to be machined to that rb/hemi size , keep in mind this locates the input shaft in the crank , its must be spot on cl to cl , any off set will work the bushing/bearing out , if it is off you will need to use offset dowel pins , like when a aftermarket bellhousing is used . just be very carefull of the release fork mounting on the inside of the bell , it gets very close to it , may have to shave some from that fork bracket . hope it going to work for you . this way all la bellhousing for a833 trannys can work for you .

can U do what I did and machine the od front bearing retainer to 4.80" to fit a more common bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back