A body owners

A body owners

• Total voters
-
Dart owners manual. Now the question would be is the Scamp a Duster or Dart. I would say it would be a Valiant because the vin number starts with a V. :)

20200409_202200.jpg

Oh man we bee having some fun now! Show me a Dart Or a Duster with these tail lights? A Demon is a Demon, not a Dart, not a Duster. On a serious note this is just a great thread! Woo Hoo! Thanks for putting it out here. Best Forum ever!

C8E5C312-9B75-414E-BFA8-4240A6736A5B.jpeg

Oh man we bee having some fun now! Show me a Dart Or a Duster with these tail lights? A Demon is a Demon, not a Dart, not a Duster. On a serious note this is just a great thread! Woo Hoo! Thanks for putting it out here. Best Forum ever!

View attachment 1715504313

here ya go, courtesy of @72bluNblu

img_2494a_zpsyuure5tg-jpg.jpg

it even has a nice chrome bumper
:poke:

Plymouth Dart vs Dodge Duster........... Apples and oranges? your trashing the thread!

Like lots of you guys I have had Demons, Dusters, Dart Sports, not a nickel worth of difference in any of them!! Screw the vin #####! lol

Not trying to trash the thread at all. Just think Demon should have its own count that's all. Its not a Dart or a Duster.

Yeah I dunno if I get a vote on this one. VIN says it's a '74 Duster, bodywork says it's a '71 Demon. Mostly.

IMG_7382.jpeg

IMG_4732.jpeg

During my weekly review of posts in this thread I went through the discussion around Dusters, Demons, and Scamps. As pointed out it would be technically correct to count Dusters as Valiants, Scamps as Valiants, and Demons as Darts. However, I've already split out Dusters and Scamps and I didn't split the early Barracudas off as Valiants. I don't think many of us refer to our cars by the full length name and the chart did need a review now that there's a fair amount of data to work with, besides Darts were kind of running away with the show. Demon, Swinger, and Dart Sport columns added, I think that covers the main versions but I could very quickly split off Formula S, GT and GTS if the desire is out there and maybe I missed something else...

For one body type it sure is complicated!

upload_2020-4-12_23-30-3.png

During my weekly review of posts in this thread I went through the discussion around Dusters, Demons, and Scamps. As pointed out it would be technically correct to count Dusters as Valiants, Scamps as Valiants, and Demons as Darts. However, I've already split out Dusters and Scamps and I didn't split the early Barracudas off as Valiants. I don't think many of us refer to our cars by the full length name and the chart did need a review now that there's a fair amount of data to work with, besides Darts were kind of running away with the show. Demon, Swinger, and Dart Sport columns added, I think that covers the main versions but I could very quickly split off Formula S, GT and GTS if the desire is out there and maybe I missed something else...

For one body type it sure is complicated!

View attachment 1715506761
Dang I'm the only one that has posted a 75 dart. My car must be rare lol:poke:

-
Back