A body owners

A body owners

• Total voters
-
Just under the wire halfafish! Darts still in the overall lead...

upload_2020-3-18_22-49-17.png

Favorite 66 Formula S 4 speed.

3 A bodies

66 Formula S
67 Barracuda Fastback 273 Automatic
68 Formula S Fastback 383 Automatic No picture

66 Cuda Top.JPG

P1010048.JPG

I have 3 A-Bodies:

66 Valiant 200 Station
71 Plymouth Duster340
72 Dodge Demon 340

baden-jpg.jpg

img_0461-jpg.jpg

...no real favorite, because each of them is special to me....

...and my son has also three A- Bodies, that's six in the family.

Trust me the 340 will be fun enough.

Got any more pics of the dart?

I was going to type, "Who are you sending these to?" but my 3rd grade English teacher would leap forth from the grave to give me a whack in the head. So to keep her happy, "To whom are you sending these?".

I was going to type, "Who are you sending these to?" but my 3rd grade English teacher would leap forth from the grave to give me a whack in the head. So to keep her happy, "To whom are you sending these?".

Lol. I learned that you shouldn't use a preposition to end a sentence with.

Why does the tread not follow to the member I reply to? Am I doing something wrong? Help.

You're not doing anything wrong, but you may not be reaching the people you want. There are two ways to respond to a thread. If you do it like your initial replies, the comment goes out to the entire thread, which has six pages of participants. Nobody knows who you are talking to. If you want to specifically respond on another member's comment, highlight the text in their post and you will see a box pop up that says "quote/reply". If you hit the "quote" button, you can make a new reply, add in the quote, and it will automatically copy in the member of the original post.

Wow. My car was a Cranbrook housewife's grocery getter until about 2008. Maybe you know of it.
Yeah, I remember seeing it running around back in the day.
One of the parts cars I have is very similar to yours except it has a green interior.
Same outside colour, '73 Duster slant 6 with a column auto and was a Cranbrook car as well.
And lots of rust............lol

You're not doing anything wrong, but you may not be reaching the people you want. There are two ways to respond to a thread. If you do it like your initial replies, the comment goes out to the entire thread, which has six pages of participants. Nobody knows who you are talking to. If you want to specifically respond on another member's comment, highlight the text in their post and you will see a box pop up that says "quote/reply". If you hit the "quote" button, you can make a new reply, add in the quote, and it will automatically copy in the member of the original post.
Did this work? lol

So far I've only added info I found in this thread but I guess all 53000 members might not post here, I might have to resort to other threads to get more data if I get bored...

Up to yesterday morning:
upload_2020-3-20_22-39-39.png

All, the only A-body Mopar is 69 383-S Fastback fish. The rest of the Muscle type were all B-body BB and long gone. I have few 2000 up and a 74 PW W100 But the 2015 Ram 3500 is the strongest of them all! It can pull all I have ever owned!

Not sure how the vote works, but I have two....the "new" 72 duster and the 67 barracuda FB. One runs, one dont, respectively.

20200319_145802.jpg

20200222_112706.jpg

I personally have (surprise!) a 72 Dodge Dart. Had a sweetheart of a slant, now I've joined the masses with a 360 small block. The rumble of it makes me miss the slant less though!

The boyfriend has both a 67 Dart and a 73 Duster. Lots of A Bodies at our house!
FB_IMG_1545893328722.jpg
FB_IMG_1584770595916.jpg
FB_IMG_1584771274055.jpg

You're welcome Kim! I saw your original post some time back and thought that would be a great thing to be able to see. Since the poll doesn't point out models like I think your original post was wondering I thought what if I make up a spreadsheet using the info given in this thread and let the computer do the counting, a little over an hour later I had the first chart and it only takes a few minutes to update depending how many new posts come in.
Here's the latest including your third Duster:
upload_2020-3-21_22-48-40.png

Engine info isn't always given but I put in what I see in the posts and the spreadsheet can also produce a quick chart on those:
upload_2020-3-21_22-54-34.png

Thanks for the kind words. The 69 is depressing in it's current state(would love to sell it)
But the 67 helps to make up for it. My favorite pic of 67. That's Dad in the pic hanging off the mirror.

View attachment 1715481054
I never knew that was your dad in your avatar pic. I always assumed it was you. Sorry for your loss. You and your dad must have been really close.

-
Back