[WANTED] A Body Rad #2898033

-
Can you send me your zip code through a pm
If I click on your account I only see “start conversation” is that the correct button? I thought there use to be a “start private conversation” button?

If I click on your account I only see “start conversation” is that the correct button? I thought there use to be a “start private conversation” button?
Yep, that's the one.

The problem is it is also for a 440 and 426 Hemi. Going to be expensive. Unless you are number matching, I'll look for a small block radiator that is also 22".

FYI

Only difference to a SB is number of rows and the outlet being 1 3/4 vs 1 1/2.

And the number stamped in the top

All else is the same.

NEW US Radiator...
Look at the price!

Screenshot_20240427-090339.png

Screenshot_20240427-090454.png

I had Don Graham redo my 69 340 rad. Brand new 2core and he added a 3rd row. $600. Immaculate work. He's an older gentleman near Trenton if you're anywhere near you? Pm me if you want his ph #.

I had a 1971 SB rad done in North Bay with a 3rd row added and IIRC, it was under $400 CDN.
I had a three-core radiator done for $100.00, in 1976. LOL I say find a set of good 22' tanks and have them recorded. An AC car should have 3 core tanks. Look in Florida, where are the AC cars were sent back then.

I had a three-core radiator done for $100.00, in 1976. LOL I say find a set of good 22' tanks and have them recorded. An AC car should have 3 core tanks. Look in Florida, where are the AC cars were sent back then.
Good idea, thanks!

Not sure if this was talked about. On the 033 Radiator the bottom tank is also different

-
Back