A card for Marvin 70Dart sign it..

-
about the degradation of the original image when this started.
Copy and re copy is causing the image to degrade and distort.

The only other way that I know of to be done and stay sharp is for someone to add the signatures from submitted images that are the signatures all at once.

One person signing the original for everyone that asked to be added would be the best way to get what you are doing done without distorting the image from copy after copy.

The image is getting progressively fuzzier now that you mention it. At this point it still looks presentable to me...maybe declare this card ready for Marvin and start a new card for other members to sign? I dunno...

Here yha go

attachment.php

about the degradation of the original image when this started.
Copy and re copy is causing the image to degrade and distort.

The only other way that I know of to be done and stay sharp is for someone to add the signatures from submitted images that are the signatures all at once.

One person signing the original for everyone that asked to be added would be the best way to get what you are doing done without distorting the image from copy after copy.

attachment.php

TrailBeast is absoloutely correct. I posted the first picture and the last picture for comparision. Someone needs to take the original picture and add all the names as they appear on the final copy.

The image is getting progressively fuzzier now that you mention it. At this point it still looks presentable to me...maybe declare this card ready for Marvin and start a new card for other members to sign? I dunno...

I was thinking the same thing, if we continue to use the same card it will eventually be a big blurry copper blob. Is there a way to copy the signatures only to a fresh picture?

Thanks to whoever put my name on there.

Add the signatures of people that ask to be added.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 118
Add the signatures of people that ask to be added.

Would it be that hard for some computer person to take the first picture, the final picture and get a pretty close duplicate of the custom signatures in the locations, type and colors? This card would remain personalized that way and it would look far better than white names in a line.

Here's my addition. tmm

Attachments

• card.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 120
Just very time intensive.
You would have to have everyone send thier personal signatures and crop/copy and paste them into the original.

Would it be that hard for some computer person to take the first picture, the final picture and get a pretty close duplicate of the custom signatures in the locations, type and colors? This card would remain personalized that way and it would look far better than white names in a line.

I can fix it and do all the signatures my self after everyone get's it signed I believe
Fussy yes, just keep it going and lets see what comes of it, a bold lettering will help and if your name is getting fuzzy redo it, I am very curious to see what it turns out looking like, but if need be I can add them after everyone is dun

here is who is on know and I added the names that asked to be added

Attachments

• card.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 112
Add me to, memike. I put my name on it back on page two, but it's was going on at the same time as another member and got purged out.

Up to date.

Who is that on the bottom right, bellow RPM ? they or I can fix it :glasses7:

Attachments

• card.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 106
-
Back