A classic car wrecking yard. dial up beware!!!

-
I'd definately be interested, I'm located in eastern Washington, in the Tri-Cities. I have all of next month off of school, and to tell you the truth I wouldn't mind skipping just to see some of these cars. Shoot me a PM when you decide on the date.

Fstfish, Look at my post just above yours. There is a link to all of the pics.

Dana, it will be to cold to go out there anytime soon. It will have to be next spring. If the place looks any thing like Bozeman, MT this morning. There will be to much snow too.

Let me know when you plan to go. I live in Roy Ut. We could meet in Tremonton or someplace.

Fstfish, Look at my post just above yours. There is a link to all of the pics.

Dana, it will be to cold to go out there anytime soon. It will have to be next spring. If the place looks any thing like Bozeman, MT this morning. There will be to much snow too.

thanks your link worked,,almost wish it didnt lol,,,where is this yard??? if any one goes some pics of the 30s and 40s car **** please,,, that 1949/50 3 window coupe would make a nice street rod

I'll be in A-stan until mid January. After that I'm open (snow dependent). A Feb or March run would be great. Otherwise, I'd been planning to head out that way sometime next spring to poke around anyhow (haven't been there for years). I focus on early-A stuff, but when the time gets closer perhaps we can work up a wish list.

Hey everyone. I mentioned last fall that we should plan a field trip out here this spring. Well, spring is approaching. Who all is interested in going? Lets start throwing some May-June dates out there. I know a few People in the Boise area that want to go including a few non fabo members.

You know that I am first in line. The Fury needs some parts.

Trailer.jpg

So does that trailer. It has seen better days. If it could tell stories, you would be amazed at the cars that have ridden on it. I really like that fury. Its a bad @$$ car.

Thanks, this thread crashed my FireFox twice :error:

What is the name of this place? My moms lives around the same mountains and I go up there during the summer. I haven't made plans on when I'm heading up there, but I might be able to go around the same time.

Looks like an insanely fun browsing area :thumblef:

Jeremy there were a couple of local guys from Roy and Layton that wanted to go. You should PM them. I can't wait.

Im probably gonna go on vacation there :) save up a few grand and get a semi trailer :p oh Boy in Micky mouse voice

I am not able to go on from June 10-21. July will be to hot and I am booked most of that month anyway. The best date for me would be May 28,29. I will talk to the owner and see if he will be open on any Saturdays. I may pich the idea that it will bring notional attention as there will be many pics posted on a website along with his contact info. Should hopefully get us a little better prices if he knows he will get free advertising. :) I know right now there are four confirmed going. Anyone that is serious about going, please send me a PM. Thanks, Jeremy

FYI. those pics are a few years old. So I know things have changed. I really doubt to much though. I don't believe that he advertises at all.

First, I just went a took my blood pressure medicine! I feel better now. Second, I am in Alabama and would love to go, wouldn't mind a rider either to share the driving. I am open on dates after May, I am a teacher and have time then. All I can say is WOW!

I am open at the end of May, first of June. It gets pretty hot out there. We could go towards the end of June though. I am pretty open on dates. Seems like there were a few people from the East side that mentioned they would like to come. Wile every ones there, you can go see where Evil Kenivel jumped the snake river gorge. The canyon is pretty incredible.

-
Back