A classic car wrecking yard. dial up beware!!!

-
Man, being a junkyard-dependent wrencher in New England sucks, lemme tell ya..

60sdodgepickupCIA.jpg

Thanks for the pics, anyway.

Oh, and not that anybody cares, but that "1957 Chrysler" is actually a 1957 DeSoto Firesweep. Note the bodyside two-toning; also the Dodge nose- used because the '57-58 Firesweep (and '58 Chrysler Windsor) were built on Dodge's 122" WB, instead of the Chrysler/DeSoto 126" WB. The DeSoto also used Dodge's 325 V8 rather than the 341.

Great pics, thanks a lot J-MacsMopars. Going to pass that place in middle of April so it will be a visit for shure ! It's only 4874 miles away from my home in Sweden !:burnout:

Wow... this thread is risen again !

All I know is ya'll better get there before me cuz I am going plunder that yard like crazy. I have been saving up all winter :). Its just a short few hours drive for me. For those of you that cant make it this way.... I am sure you will see the parts pop up on here this spring and summer :) At least I dont rape people for good parts !

-RPM

We need dates cuz id so be in on that! But i doubt anyone would wanna help me get a dart back this far.

Was there any superbirds???

RPM, let me know when your going out. Wouldn't mind going up there a couple of times.

There are no set dates yet.

Wing cars. Lol. None of them in there. But I did help pull a reall XX29 #s matching 440 4spd Dayton out of a shed about 150 miles from there.

I'm in Caldwell Idaho and would love to road trip down there!

Do you know where it is exactly?

I really want to get down there and look around. I'd be more than happy to pull parts and ship 'em out for people.

Rich
(208)340-8678
[email protected]

69 dart. I took all of the pics. There are lots more cars than in the pics. When is a good time for you guys to go? I am not sure if he is open on Saturday, so we may have to plan on being there on a Friday. I would love to go around the end of last week or two of April. I will send you a pm later tonight.

RPM, let me know when your going out. Wouldn't mind going up there a couple of times.

There are no set dates yet.

Wing cars. Lol. None of them in there. But I did help pull a reall XX29 #s matching 440 4spd Dayton out of a shed about 150 miles from there.

I wish I had that kind of luck. Eh, I was just wondering because I rarely see any and they are pretty cool in my opinion.

Im just set on a '69-71 swinger. =]. Whenever it ends up happening, let me know.

Okay everyone. It is rapidly approaching time to go. I have decided that the best time would be Friday, April 30. Lets see if we can get a final head count. :)

Hey everyone. I mentioned last fall that we should plan a field trip out here this spring. Well, spring is approaching. Who all is interested in going? Lets start throwing some May-June dates out there. I know a few People in the Boise area that want to go including a few non fabo members.

Can someone pick me up with a 28 foot truck and car trailer? I am in Wasilla Alaska. Thanks.
joemac1j

-
Back