A Couple of Pics of my 66 Dart-A-Cuda

-
Hello FABO - I am still working on the Barracuda. I've moved to a new location so I've kind of been out of it. The newer pics will show that I have primed the driver side of the car, still working on the passenger side. I may need to obtain a new passenger door, due to the dent in the original door. I managed to obtain a 727 transmission. I am going to pick up a 727 street rebuild kit from Cope Racing Transmissions and get it rebuilt. I plan on putting it in the car myself. B and B Auto in Upper Marlboro is going to shorten the drive shaft for me. PICS AND MORE TO COME!

Hello FABO - I am still working on the Barracuda. I've moved to a new location so I've kind of been out of it. The newer pics will show that I have primed the driver side of the car, still working on the passenger side. I may need to obtain a new passenger door, due to the dent in the original door. I managed to obtain a 727 transmission. I am going to pick up a 727 street rebuild kit from Cope Racing Transmissions and get it rebuilt. I plan on putting it in the car myself. B and B Auto in Upper Marlboro is going to shorten the drive shaft for me. PICS AND MORE TO COME!

nice to see you haven't given up.
:burnout: :happy1::happy1::happy1::coffee2::coffee2:

Interesting Mopar you have, Looking forward to your road report! Keep up the good work.

Hey there Gandy. Just fell into this thread. Where did you move to? I'm in Southern Md near Dunkirk. Awesome project there.

I managed to obtain a 727 transmission. I am going to pick up a 727 street rebuild kit from Cope Racing Transmissions and get it rebuilt. I plan on putting it in the car myself.

You'll have to flatten the pinchweld at the lower firewall/floor in order to make the 727 fit. A 904 can be built to take whatever you throw at it and fits without modding the pinchweld - just saying.

B and B Auto in Upper Marlboro is going to shorten the drive shaft for me. PICS AND MORE TO COME!

When I lived in Annandale, I used to visit B & B every couple of months, just to go through the Mopar section and see what treasures I could find - like an 8.75 in a 65 Dart. Haven't been there in years though.

-
Back