A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all that showed up yesterday and bought parts. Also sold my orange Duster in my avatar. There is still alot of sheet metal parts here. Demon shell and grilles and bumpers . I got them down for guys that never showed. Monday I will load them and Tuesday they will get scrapped. As will all the bucket and rear seats . There are 6 sets of 71 buckets and one set of 70. Perfect Sharks tooths sold as a package 5 for 1000 kept 2. There is about 7 standard grillse and a box of about 20 upper and lower chrome. also about 50 duster headlight rims. I was shipping Items but after a problem with axles for b-body I will no longer ship anything mechanical. or breakable large or bendable. It isn't worth the hassel. Thanks to Fabo for the great guys that showed. anyone need fenders deck lids or hoods come today. Steve

Looks like your scrapping stuff faster than I be able to get to you... :(

I really need some bucket seat tracks. My 12 year old son wants to put factory seats back in the duster.

Any 70 Duster complete widow regulators???? Both sides--Steve pm me if possible Thanks and GOD bless---

All I have to say is wow. Steve had all the parts I was looking for at a reasonable price. Well worth the 5 1/2 hour ride. If it wasn't for guys like him some of us would not be able to find the parts we need. A stand up guy with a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again Steve

Chuck it was great meeting with you. Your sons are very respectful and you should be proud of them. There is a lot more here then you saw. If you need anything parts or advise just call. The demon shell is getting scrapped this weekend . I am hoping my son saves the floors and quarters but he may not have the time. Thanks again for stopping by. Best wishes Steve.

All I have to say is wow. Steve had all the parts I was looking for at a reasonable price. Well worth the 5 1/2 hour ride. If it wasn't for guys like him some of us would not be able to find the parts we need. A stand up guy with a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again Steve

THIS IS HOW I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH HONESTY THROUGH PM's

I have some here that were not cleaned and painted. your honesty is what I like. You didn't just not answer my offer and let me sit . $40 shipped to your door they are nice just not glass beaded and painted. I will include the U-bolts and what ever you need I can fit into a flatrate box with them. Give me a list of some small parts or fasteners you need. I don't mind helping guys on a limited budget. I really don't need to make a living on these parts. I lived through those times its not easy. Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARDUSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanmopar
$90 shipped paypal sk3406@ptd.net Steve 610-533-9917
Thanks for the offer. Yours was the best price but I didn't realise the value the plates had. I will have to work some more O.T. before I can afford them.

Thanks

Dennis

geez, all i wanted was two 15" trim rings lol . i understand it is probably more of a pain to ship them than its worth. LOL sounds like people are getting a great deal, wish i was closer

Sent another PM about the front and rear window trim. Mine got messed up in a move a couple of years back.

Take your time, as I assume your dealing with alot right now. Get well soon and don't let that "friend" of yours back to the house.

The guy with the really lowball offers sounds like one of the guys I was dealing with on ebay. Told me flat out he buys stuff from old guys trying to sell off dirt cheap and sells on ebay at sky high prices. Was an *** about it also.

Glad your still apart of the FABO community.

Joe
AKA Riddler

Thanks anyway even though you no longer have what I was looking for. Hope you manage to get rid of everything you need to.

Do you have a 1974 Dart/Duster and a1973 Dart/Duster Floorshifht steering columns?
A 3 spoke tuff wheel? Black sunvisors with tabs to clip on rearview mirror?
Thanks please pm me

Do you have a 1974 Dart/Duster and a1973 Dart/Duster Floorshifht steering columns?
A 3 spoke tuff wheel? Black sunvisors with tabs to clip on rearview mirror?
Thanks please pm me

For those that missed it, Old Man is in the hospital. So this may be some time

Its 5:55. I am having a hard time adjusting to meds. So I am up all night and feel like **** during the day. Everything sits the way it was pictured. Except there is a lot more.

As I feel better I hope to get started on the Duster and sell some more parts I won't need.

I had My Orange Duster to one show this year. I would like to get it out again but don't see that happening soon.

I still read post but cannot stay on long it messes up my eyes.

Thanks for the best wishes from all. Steve

Hope your health improves and you get
to feeling better.
Guys that will do to ride the river are a treasure,
hang in there.
Carl

Steve, Godspeed on your recovery & thanks for sharing your treasures. Lawrence

sorry to hear of your health issures, hope and pray things will get better soon. Always have been an asset to this site and you have an unbelievable collection. Best of luck with health and liquidation, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back