A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steve../Oldmanmopar
I just saw this thread, read thru all of it.. Looked at all the pictures.. First and foremost, I hope your on the road to recovery. You have offered advice to me early on that was invaulable at the time.. (that was because I was just green and getting started to tackle the simple stuff). I wish you the best.. !!!!!!
Now as far as your collection all I can say is "Holy Cow"! Wow, what a mass of parts.. Don't blame you for having the "Four Paw Patrol" to watch over it, there're the best, and never ask for anything but a good pat on the head.. and a treat once in a while. We all could take some lessons from them.. When your up to it and feeling better I'll PM ya on a couple of things if ya still have any.. But for now "Get Better" we miss your advice..

19.. (Tim)

We should all learn and adjust our perspective.
Those who would take advantage make my blood boil.
Best wishes to you and your family.

Let us know if you are up for more PMs about parts.

Wow is all I can say. Just found this thread, started before I got here. Never have I seen such a collection of nicely organized parts. Sorry to hear about what you had to go through. I think I may be within a three hr ride of you if there's something people might want if you can't ship. Best of luck, hope you are feeling better!

Well I am doing a lot better. Here is what I have been doing since the hospital. I got him the day I was released at 7 weeks old, He was 40 lbs. He is now 8 months and 130 lbs. I will be back on the Duster and parts soon. The black lab's they keep him in check for now. His paws are the same width as my feet. Thanks for the caring words from all. I am trying to catch up on where I left off Steve

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 804
  • Picture 016.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 796
  • Picture 018.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 808
  • Picture 180.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 809
  • Picture 174.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 815
Hi and thanks to all. I have been getting a lot of PM's for parts and don't have time to answer all . Some inquires I actually forget about but not intentionally. For those who really need parts bad you are better off asking for my Phone # or coming here. I can look while your on the phone. I even tried writing things down and I lose the paper from my desk to the garage. Sorry if I inconvenience anyone. I don't know if its old age the meds or my wife who now thinks shes my mother. The brain is not what it use to be when it comes to short term memory.

I just saw this thread for the first time, I'm happy to hear you're feeling better and hope you continue to improve. Like many here I've had heath issues, had cancer, so I know how it takes a toll on you in every way.

Quite an amazing collection you have is an understatement, wow.

Love the new addition to your family, what a great looking dog.

Hey OMM, glad to hear that you are doing better! Congrats on the new furry friend also.

Do you have a spare set of 71 Demon rear marker lenses and a complete set of Demon tail light / rear marker wires / bulb hoders? I have the bases but none of the wires and the sockets to put the bulbs into. For my drag car.

Thanks and again, glad to see you back and improved!

Good to hear you are getting better! Where in NE PA are you located? I am about 40 min north of DuBois, PA-over on the NW side. Maybe I can get over there sometime and get some stuff. I know you arent really up for looking but just giving a heads up for what I am looking for:
2 rear bumper bumpers
2 good wiper arms-springs still good
2 heater/defrost cloth?? hoses
2 15" chrome rims or 4 rings and 2 15" bbh ralley rims
windshield
headliner
all for 74 duster

Oh- and in all those pics, I did not see a kitchen sink anywhere...lol

I am also in need of some parts for ongoing restoration on 72 Duster.
Hood, and various other parts. I am about 5 hours south of you and have 10 days off during our Christmas shutdown. A road trip is possible if you are up to a visit. PM me and let me know if a phone call is possible....

Wow!!! you my friend are one organised individual. A lot of valuable
parts for sure. Best of luck on the health issue.

How much for the 24 Molson Canadian :)

Wilson
Ontario Canada

Attachments

• mower 009.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 711
I was wondering if you have anything for a 65 dart like-black sunvisors-rear int. trim chrome for a convert-rear tail lamps with back up lamp

Im lookimg for black visors for our 73 Duster,it looks like you had some in shed 1 in that box of visors. If you feel up to it could you check it out. I know this is an old post but its the first time ive seen it

thanks, Bob

Most of it is all still here . I would rather sell in person that way there is no confusion. I am tired of returning money for parts I never owned or sold.

I have not answered a lot of PM's do to always being at the Doctor. I deleted them all recently so the old PM's are gone. Steve

OMM....really glad to hear you are recovering. You are a blessed man for sure. Like some of the other people I sure do wish I lived closer to you than I do. There are a lot of things I could use for sure. First thing I wish you the best of health and I hope you can sell your parts. God Bless!

OMM, glad you are recovering, will include you in my prayers. The "friend" got what he deserved...or maybe a little less...because friends don't do you that way. That's why I have so few friends.
Am sending a PM about parts for a 1968 Hemi Barracuda project I'm working. No worries if you don't get to it, getting your health back is most important. Hope you recover fully and quickly! God Bless!
:burnout:

Oldmanmopar glad you are getting better and will keep you in my prayer, sorry that the first time i looked at this post i did not read it all the way through and missed the parts about you being sick. you have a great collection of parts but they mean nothing if you are not there to be with your family. so take care of your self and your family. the dogs are really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back